: GWAR Fans!

DopeStar 156
04-23-04, 12:13 AM
Who here is into GWAR? They're one of my all time favorites.

http://www.replicated.org/puncture/punc_gwar1.jpg

tru504187211
04-23-04, 12:34 AM
It looks a little chilly in there...according to the girl in the corner...lol

Elvis
04-23-04, 03:56 PM
That's a guy.

DopeStar 156
04-23-04, 03:58 PM
LOL! No Slymenstra's a woman. Although she's, pretty brute. She's got spikes on her breast plate.

inmycadillac
04-23-04, 06:18 PM
Funny u put a picture of em up in here. They're freaks dude. What kinda drugs they do to make em wanta do that?? My cousin likes em. I always like lookin at their pics tho. Good laugh. Don't really care for their music tho. How bout Type O Negative, Celtic Frost, Overkill, etc. Like any of them?? Type's Bloody Kisses album is the best, "black,black,black #1" Love that song. Acid Bath kicks arse too. Ever heard of em??

Type O Negative-Bloody Kisses album cover (1993)
http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/005/176/5176023.jpg

Acid Bath's-When the Kite String Pops album cover (1996)
http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/005/382/5382949.jpg

Elvis
04-23-04, 07:30 PM
LOL! No Slymenstra's a woman. Although she's, pretty brute. She's got spikes on her breast plate.

Just because a cat had a litter of kittens in the oven, it don't make 'em biscuits. That's a GUY.

DopeStar 156
04-23-04, 11:06 PM
"An now you're wailing, beneath a hail of blows and I'm kickin' your head down the street!"

LOL! I personally think their whole being is hilarious. My friend Ty and I have been hardcore fans since we were 14. We even made replica costumes of our favorite members and paraded around our little city. He's seen them twice and I have yet to see them but I'm waiting for their current tour to hit the east coast. They have a really good kind of classic metal sound in my opinion. Oderus Urungus (Dave Brockie) has a voice that can become very monsterous to match his outer appearance so when he's screaming something like the above quote.

And on a second note, nop, Sylmenstra's definately a woman. It's all there, I've seen. She performs with her body painted all the time.

I'm not trying to push them on anyone, I just want to know if there's any other fans of the band on the forum besides me. GWAR fans, we're a small few....

Elvis
04-23-04, 11:39 PM
Seriously, I've never heard of them. They look pretty funny to me. More power to 'em.

inmycadillac
04-25-04, 05:37 AM
"An now you're wailing, beneath a hail of blows and I'm kickin' your head down the street!"

LOL! I personally think their whole being is hilarious. My friend Ty and I have been hardcore fans since we were 14. We even made replica costumes of our favorite members and paraded around our little city. He's seen them twice and I have yet to see them but I'm waiting for their current tour to hit the east coast. They have a really good kind of classic metal sound in my opinion. Oderus Urungus (Dave Brockie) has a voice that can become very monsterous to match his outer appearance so when he's screaming something like the above quote.

And on a second note, nop, Sylmenstra's definately a woman. It's all there, I've seen. She performs with her body painted all the time.

I'm not trying to push them on anyone, I just want to know if there's any other fans of the band on the forum besides me. GWAR fans, we're a small few....
DS156, Did u read my post above? Do u know or like any of the bands I mentioned??

DopeStar 156
04-25-04, 10:00 PM
Sorry dude. I like Type-O Negative too but I'm ot really into them. The others I haven't heard of but I'll have to check them out.

Experiment_626
04-26-04, 02:41 PM
:worship: GWAR

I've seen them more times than I can count!

They're coming back to town soon actually, always a fine evening. :lildevil:

Stoneage_Caddy
04-26-04, 02:53 PM
mawhahaha , GWAR rules .......

JJhomer83
04-26-04, 02:56 PM
mawhahaha , GWAR rules .......

Muahahawaahahahah

shaggygrosser
04-26-04, 05:26 PM
GWAR's pretty cool, I get a good laugh when I hear their song "F***in an animal".

DopeStar 156
04-26-04, 10:45 PM
:worship: GWAR

I've seen them more times than I can count!

They're coming back to town soon actually, always a fine evening. :lildevil:
I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for them to hit the east coast. I check the site daily for the east coast tour dates that just don't seem to be appearing. I should post a pic of my Balsac replica mask. I made it like 4 years ago and it graces my bedpost. Glad to see the Bohabs showed their faces!