: Modding Ideas/Questions

jjsocrazy
09-19-07, 10:39 PM
I have an 07 STS-4 V6 and I have a few mods that I would like to discuss and get help on. I already have 20% tints all around, HID's in the fogs and headlights, and a K&N Filter. Here is what I need help on:

-I am really interested in smoking my taillights. I have a V-Spoiler painted and ready to install so I would have to smoke the 3rd brake light too. I would like to know where and the best way to do this.

-I would like to get 18in rims either from the V8 STS (9 spoke) or the new 2008 18in CTS rims (9 spoke). I found out they are the exact same bolt pattern as my car, but will they be able to go on my car without voiding warranty and being able to work correctly (Tire Pressure Monitor, Ride Quality, etc.) since it is AWD.

-For exhaust I would like to get bassani or flowmaster 4in tips. I spoke with a mechanic at my dad's dealer and said it wouldn't void the warranty if I welded and cut it after the cat's.

-For my grille I would really like the OEM STS-V grille, but I heard this doesn't fit a regular STS, is this true?

If anyone has any ideas feel free to give me advice and your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks! :)

cocaines
09-20-07, 12:50 AM
well my suggestion is hit up www.voguetyre.com check out their wheels and E&G products that may suit ur taste. such as the v-style grill, the egx ground effects kit, etc....

i have the v-style grille and the ground effects kit from E&G classics, it looks amazing on the cadillac. it gives it a lot sportier and more aggressive look, while the grille gives it a classier look.

i am also thinkin about gettin the v-style hood.

jjsocrazy
09-21-07, 11:13 AM
well my suggestion is hit up www.voguetyre.com (http://www.voguetyre.com) check out their wheels and E&G products that may suit ur taste. such as the v-style grill, the egx ground effects kit, etc....

i have the v-style grille and the ground effects kit from E&G classics, it looks amazing on the cadillac. it gives it a lot sportier and more aggressive look, while the grille gives it a classier look.

i am also thinkin about gettin the v-style hood.

Thanks for the info! Although do you have the OEM STS-V grille, or aftermarket b/c I heard the OEM Grille doesn't fit a regular STS. Also, where can I get the E & G ground effects kit for a good price?

Thank You!

cocaines
09-22-07, 03:55 AM
i got the aftermarket grille from the E&G Classic. i got the body kit from www.scottmarlow.net for about $2,100USD. shipped to my door in toronto. he also sell the grills aswell i think they run about $500. but i never got mine from him. but www.voguetyre.com sells them both aswell. i am not sure the price. but i believe that scottmarlow is a dropship company and they get it from vogue. so try vogue first.

you can also try www.d3cadillac.com for the body kits, lights etc.