Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Joined the fad and got a '92 Brougham

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  My_favorite_Brougham 
#1 ·
Well I lucked out and found a beautiful '92 Brougham with 72K original miles from a Cadillac enthusiast who is also a member here on the board.

Here is the ad:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php/product/2974/cat/8/page/1

My brother in law is coming with my sister to visit this weekend and he might buy it from me and drive it back to Virginia. If not, I will keep it a while until I find the right d'Elegance 5.7 liter in Black ;)

I will take some good pics once I clean her up and put the wire wheel covers on.

Regards,
Elias

.... the addiction continues......

#3 ·
Congrats man, I still wanna pick one of those (90-92 5.7L D'Elegance) up someday!

#7 ·
You have too much money! lol. I wish I had the freedom to endlessly trade cars, and have room for the ones I keep longer than a month.

#8 ·
Haha, if I find a good deal and can make a few bucks.. I buy it!

I just put my Wagon up for sale. If it sells, I am keeping this Brougham as my daily driver! :thumbsup:

#10 ·
You live downtown?? Life must be crazy for you. All those huge Caddies, and such tight conditions. :crowded: I don't know whether to envy you or be thankful for my trailer-house and ten acres ....lol. Real nice wagon, though.

Where's your Pontiac Parisianne Safari Wagon? Or am I thinking of someone else? It reminds me of my '83 Custom Cruiser.

Greg

#11 · (Edited)
I sold the '86 Pontiac Parisienne Safari wagon after I bought the '93 Caprice Wagon.

Now I have the 1992 Fleetwood stored at my girl's parents home about 20 miles away in the Suburbs of Chicago. I hope someone picks up my wagon soon so I can bring it downtown.. parking is $$$$ $210/month for each car in the heated garage. I have three cars here now....:bonkers:

#14 ·
^ that is the longest craigslist ad I have ever seen! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.