: this made me mad

Pimpin_Whity
04-21-04, 05:22 PM
"Cadillac's Escalade line of pickups and SUVs has electrified the company's image and sales performance in the United States. With the new CTS-V sedan, Cadillac's passenger cars are starting to become something special too."

a quote from a brief review of the CTS-V from Forbes.com, if i knew who wrote that i would :want:. and they were implying that a subaru or mitsubishi is alot better :annoyed:

Ralph
04-21-04, 06:49 PM
"Cadillac's Escalade line of pickups and SUVs has electrified the company's image and sales performance in the United States. With the new CTS-V sedan, Cadillac's passenger cars are starting to become something special too."

a quote from a brief review of the CTS-V from Forbes.com, if i knew who wrote that i would :want:. and they were implying that a subaru or mitsubishi is alot better :annoyed:

You should send Forbes the J.D. Power quality surveys, and then see if they feel the same way. The same thing happened a while back and it was the Robb Report that implied no one strives to acquire a Cadillac anymore!! There are still stereotypes out there that are unfounded.

Playdrv4me
04-23-04, 02:42 AM
I dont see whats wrong with that. I think they are just making the point that based on previous sales figures and customer sentiment which is now starting to be at an all time high, Cadillac is getting closer to its goal everyday, perceivably because of the most recent changes, including the CTS-V and the new STS. By the way, if theres a company thats heading completely in reverse, its Mitsubishi, all trash except for maybe the Lancer EVO and the Subaru WRX STi would hand that car its ass. If Mitsu doesnt get their shyt together quick (i.e. get released from the clutch of DaimlerChrysler) they are gonna be in hot water quicker than you can say PAJERO.

Sandy
04-23-04, 09:03 AM
I think that the Diamante LS is a beautiful car. SO did Lincoln...check out the Diamante clone..the Lincoln LS.