: STS Keyed Last Night.....

LStasy003
09-14-07, 01:49 PM
Shouts out to all the jealous people that can't buy a STS so they go key someones who works extremely hard to pay for it! I might be venting some anger right now but I figured this is a good place because people here understand and respect luxury and for the most part if your driving an STS, we respect hard work. No one just popped out of a bush and gave you an STS. Jealous mother fu**ers!

jgrade
09-14-07, 03:06 PM
Rant on my man. Have a nice scratch on the rear fender that must be intentional. And even if it wasn't, there is no way the person didn't know the did it. Just pisses me off. I would love to catch some a$$h*le doing this. I have a shovel and time to kill. Trust me no one will come looking.

cocaines
09-14-07, 06:44 PM
if i ever caught someone keyin my car. i would probably take my paint ball equipment out of the trunk and give that idiot a run for his/her money. because there is nothing the police would do in this situation if u told them.

Number 3
09-14-07, 07:02 PM
Same bull shit happened to my ride about a week ago! I was so pissed....actually I am still very pissed! BASTARDS!!!!

srgonzal
09-15-07, 01:31 AM
I would be irate myself.

ELROY
09-20-07, 08:51 AM
I know the feeling well....here it is, you take care of your baby, keep her clean, park her in those "special" parking places, and do all of the right things to keep her the glowing beauty that she is. And here comes some @*#@? that can't afford five bucks of regular for his 1970 maverick, with a key to screw up your hard earned dream of a car. I feel your pain. Just remember, they are ticked at you for being everything that they wish that they could be. Your best revenge is your success.

Elroy