: New to this Forum

siliconinja
04-21-04, 12:56 PM
Hey everybody,
This morning I became a proud owner of a 1998 Cadillac Catera, Forest Green with a Tan Interior. I've never owned a luxury car, 6cyl, or a 4 door, so any suggestions would be appreicated. My last car was a 1997 Honda DelSol, which was in several magazines such as Honda Tuning, so i'm into the whole tuning scene, although i dont know how far i'll go with this car. Happy to be a memeber of this community

-siliconinja

JJhomer83
04-21-04, 01:09 PM
Hey everybody,
This morning I became a proud owner of a 1998 Cadillac Catera, Forest Green with a Tan Interior. I've never owned a luxury car, 6cyl, or a 4 door, so any suggestions would be appreicated. My last car was a 1997 Honda DelSol, which was in several magazines such as Honda Tuning, so i'm into the whole tuning scene, although i dont know how far i'll go with this car. Happy to be a memeber of this community

-siliconinja

Glad to see you aboard :welcome:
even happier to see you out of a :tisk: HONDA he he
hope to see you around

vogel81
04-22-04, 12:43 PM
Welcome aboard. Good luck with the Catera. Any information any mods you do will be appreciated by all, as, I'm sure you know by now, there isn't much help from Cadillac or the aftermarket.

ttown
04-22-04, 12:47 PM
Welcome!!!!:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

CADDYBLACK99
04-23-04, 11:31 AM
Welcome siliconinja!

Thanks for joining the forum! Good luck with your Catera! Post some pictures when you get a chance.
:welcome:
Paul

elwesso
04-23-04, 05:56 PM
Welcome aboard, thanks for signing up :wave:

I pass a 99 catera on my way to school every day, its pear white, chrome wheels, tinted windows. Its really nice looking!! Looks quick and nimble....