: Black CTS-V w/ Asantis @ Towers

WheelExecutives
09-08-07, 01:26 PM
Anyone on here? Black CTS-V with asanti wheels/procharger/exhaust

car looked and sounded amazing.

Lord Cadillac
09-08-07, 09:09 PM
What is the address of Towers Shops? I'd like to go to one of these meets.. Sorry to change the subject..

WheelExecutives
09-09-07, 02:28 AM
What is the address of Towers Shops? I'd like to go to one of these meets.. Sorry to change the subject..

I'm not sure of the address, but it's on university dr. just south of 595. It's between 6-10pm :D

Lord Cadillac
09-09-07, 07:13 PM
I just added this to www.humanmeet.com - cool...

onebadcad
09-10-07, 12:08 AM
I believe the V with the ProCharger is A1beshouri, he just got the car back from EPP a few weeks back and lives in Miami.
Sal,
The Tower Shops are located on the SE corner of the I-595 and University Drive in Davie. It is about 50 minutes on the Turnpike (you need to exit at I-595 westbound) from Wellington if there is light traffic. Quite a meet, as sometimes there are over 500 cars and over a thousand people. The meet takes place in the parking lot of huge shopping center. There are plenty of restaurants nearby (Davie Ale House is a popular spot for drinks), so we can try to make a night of it. I am sure the usual crew would be game for a Friday Night meet.

Lord Cadillac
09-10-07, 12:20 PM
Sounds great.. I'm going to shoot for next week.. I'll be in Orlando for the next couple of weekends.. I'll try to get something set when I get back.