: New Member

ttown
04-20-04, 04:41 PM
Hello all. I just discovered your site today so I registered and look foward to discussing CTS-V related topics.

My wife and I purchased a CTS-V about a month ago that a found at a Tulsa car show. We love it. Now I can drive my Z06 with my wife and the CTS-V when traveling with the kids.

Z06CTSV
04-20-04, 07:34 PM
Hello all. I just discovered your site today so I registered and look foward to discussing CTS-V related topics.

My wife and I purchased a CTS-V about a month ago that a found at a Tulsa car show. We love it. Now I can drive my Z06 with my wife and the CTS-V when traveling with the kids.
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

c5 rv
04-20-04, 08:45 PM
Welcome. Nice stable you've got there. :welcome:

catbert
04-20-04, 10:14 PM

:welcome:

CTSollecito
04-20-04, 10:25 PM
welcome..I belong to a Hummer H2 forum and i must say this forum is lot easier to ask questions. Everytime i ask a question about my H2 in the other forum people jump down your throat if you say the wrong thing, here almost everyone is very helpful.

ttown
04-21-04, 04:23 PM
Welcome. Nice stable you've got there. :welcome:

Thank you. I am fortunate that my wife likes cars too.

elwesso
04-21-04, 06:32 PM
Welcome aboard.. Thanks for signing up :wave:

Be sure to check out this forum about the oil temp problem... Its a common deal on the CTSv!!!!!!

CADDYBLACK99
04-21-04, 11:51 PM
Welcome ttown!

Thanks for joining the forum. There are many here that are friendly and helpful. We encourage people to surf us and they will find a huge amount of information and experience to draw from. Always feel free to ask a question.
When you get a chance post a picture or two.
:welcome:
Paul

RoraStar96
04-24-04, 03:13 PM
A z06 and a CTS-V

Dooood, nice driveway...err garage.

Congrats and damn, nice lineup of vehicles :bouncy: