: Walked over

RoraStar96
04-20-04, 01:24 AM
Hey ladies and gents

Just walked over from OF.com, Mr. Admin overlord Sal talks very highly of CF.com, so I figured I would check it out.

Cool site you have goin on here :worship:

Gotta say my fave Caddy going right now is the STS, and have been fortunate to drive the 4.6L 99 Deville.

I'm just glad my Aurora has that wonderful STS gearing ratio :D

CADDYBLACK99
04-20-04, 09:15 AM
Welcome RoraStar96!

Thanks for signing up with us. Yes, our overlord :worship: Sal has set us some nice forums for us car crazy :bonkers: people! I am a member next door as well having own(ed) several Oldsmobile vehicles. :shhh:
:welcome:
Paul

elwesso
04-20-04, 10:37 PM
What up Yo!! Welcome to the forums......!!!

I need to stop in the OF again soon... havent stopped by in a few days!

tru504187211
04-21-04, 01:05 AM
Didn't think one could walk on the cyber highway....but WELCOME. I saw my first Aurora the other day up close and personal. Very slick styling especially above the wheels. :welcome:

RoraStar96
04-21-04, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the welcome gents...

Me and my "poor mans Caddy" seem to be doing well :hide:

lol...

The rims (esp the alloy ones are probably the weakest feature on these classic Roras, hence the upgrade to 17" chrome SSEi rims next month :coolgleam

elwesso
04-21-04, 06:10 PM
Its not a poor mans caddy, its a really nice OLDSMOBILE!!!!!

I sorta like the interiors better..... the caddy is more classic, the aurora is more COOL... I like both, but I like the interior that wraps around you.....

RoraStar96
04-24-04, 03:06 PM
:worship: Thanks Wes....its a nice feeling car, but I was eyeballin an STS two days ago while its driver was eyballin mine.

Nice to be in that league!

BeelzeBob
05-01-04, 08:42 AM
I'm a big fan of the wrap-around interior also.. :)

cruzajc1
05-01-04, 09:47 AM
You are right to be eyeballin an STS. I will chime in as a 96 STS owner. Yes the 96 STS mafia is back.

Gus
cruzajc1@aol.com
IM at yahoo is cruzajc1

:worship: Thanks Wes....its a nice feeling car, but I was eyeballin an STS two days ago while its driver was eyballin mine.

Nice to be in that league!