: newbie to the site

shar's ride
09-02-07, 11:39 PM
Hi all ! I am new to the site , I like it already ! what's with the roof's on these SRX's ? does any one have info on how to take these apart ? mine won't open and the sun shade is stuck open ? does the head liner have to come out ? thanks for the help

rblimas
09-03-07, 02:16 AM
seems like every time i come here there is something wrong with your guys windows/sunroofs.

shar's ride
09-03-07, 10:46 AM
I have only had mine a week till the roof stopped working ? and unfortunately it is out of warranty , any help would be great .thanks

MortnCyn
09-03-07, 12:57 PM
Do you have the owner's manual?
Go here and you can download the '04 owner's maual.
http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/resources-cad.html#forum

The attached might also help.

robs42
09-03-07, 02:00 PM
welcome! sorry for no info. for ya, just wanted to say welcom aboard and this site will be a fountain of knowledge for y.
out,
tucci

moveebuff
09-03-07, 07:44 PM
Hi Sheri...what year is your SRX?

terryk
09-03-07, 09:47 PM
Will it even attempt to lift up? If so, have someone push up on the rear of the window and see if it will cycle.

shar's ride
09-03-07, 10:01 PM
The roof will start to open then it stops , the sun shade is all the way open , it starts to close then stops , the warranty check shows two motor replacements already , but it does not seem to be a motor problem as everything does move just not properly , do these roofs have limit swicthes on them ? thanks