: Looking for Cadillac wheels? Allow me to introduce myself

cardio-doc
04-19-04, 09:48 AM
Greetings~

First off - let me say what a colorful and well-laid out website this is. I am grateful and flattered to have been invited to be a part of it. I'm the eBay PowerSeller "Cardio-doc" and for 5 years my forte has been selling Cadillac items on eBay, mainly WHEELS that can really update the look of your car. I've become the largest seller of Cadillac wheels for a reason. Fitment information is included with every auction, but my rims will fit most all GM Front Wheel Drive models back to the mid-80's. Have a look at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=cardio-doc&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 to see what I've currently going on. Also I've got a set of rare 18" XLR wheels that I've set-up as a TRUE BOLT-ON for contemporary Cadillacs.

Have a specific inquiry - just drop an e-mail. I'll help best I can. I just shipped a set of chrome Cadillac DTS wheels to a proud Cadillac owner in Switzerland - off eBay sale. Ok, best of luck CadillacForums and I'm happy to be a part of this.

happy trails,

~Doc

CADDYBLACK99
04-19-04, 10:38 AM
Welcome Cardio-doc!

Thanks for signing up with us. You might want to talk to Sal about a spot in our vendors section.
:welcome:
Paul

BeelzeBob
04-19-04, 12:21 PM
Thank you for the kind words.. Check your PMs, Cardio-Doc. I'm sure the largest seller of Cadillac wheels on eBay wouldn't mind supporting the largest Cadillac-membership on the net. :)

JJhomer83
04-19-04, 01:06 PM
Thanks Doc for signing up glad to have you on board. :welcome: