: Jaguar? Really?

CVP33
08-29-07, 08:57 PM
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=CW&Date=20070829&Category=PHOTOS01&ArtNo=828001&Ref=PH&Profile=1065

Not too bad actually. The front end looks a little "thrown" together. But I do see inspriation from Aston Marton and Maseratti here. Definitely in the side and rear views.

Blackout
08-29-07, 10:23 PM
Definately Aston martin in the back but for the most part its a decent looking car. It's one of those ones that it looks good in certain angles

Cadillacboy
08-30-07, 08:04 AM
When talking about some traditional brands like Jaguar , I always want it to be like a real Jag .More explicitly when you remove the badges off the car , can you recognize it's a Jag ? If yes no problem . I ain't a purist but XF looks a combination of LExus,Volvo, 4 doors Aston Martin then Jaguar .

gothicaleigh
08-31-07, 10:02 AM
This is the sporty Buick that fits in between the Lucerne and Lacrosse, right?

gary88
08-31-07, 08:34 PM
Front end definitely looks rushed, but everything else I like. I wanna hear some numbers.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
09-01-07, 11:38 AM
Front end definitely looks rushed, but everything else I like. I wanna hear some numbers.Ive allready seen this car in person. The pics really don't do it justice. You're eyes are drawn to the traditional Jag hood lines. The lower front end styling is odd tho...from certain angles it looks like a 6-series. Other, it looks like a newer Maserati. The interior reminded me of a BMW tho, very barren and cold.

Everything I've read/heard says that this car will only V-8's...