: 1995 STS Performance ?

bluegizmo83
08-28-07, 05:08 AM
SO i've read a few posts thats state the 1995 STS is the best for performance mods. I have however not found specific examples of anything that can be done on a 95 that cannot on other years... Can someone help me? I have a 1995 and would like to get alittle more out of her

Cadillacboy
08-28-07, 06:39 AM
Being '95 you've a OBD I so we've a member clarkz71 and he has got a superchips in his car and quite happy with that

msta293412
08-30-07, 08:47 AM
Buddy, you can do a chip from westers garage, does more than a super chip....will give you increased spark timing, change fuel mapping, increase tranny line pressure(chirp second), remove torque management, no speed limiter.....while youre at it, open the exhaust alittle(mufflers too)....that year is ok to run a tube and cone air filter.....car WILL run like a raped ape.....

what happened
08-30-07, 07:25 PM
Just turbo it... if you live in socal there is a lot of places that you can bring it to...

bluegizmo83
08-30-07, 07:36 PM
Buddy, you can do a chip from westers garage, does more than a super chip....will give you increased spark timing, change fuel mapping, increase tranny line pressure(chirp second), remove torque management, no speed limiter.....while youre at it, open the exhaust alittle(mufflers too)....that year is ok to run a tube and cone air filter.....car WILL run like a raped ape.....

Thanks for the info. I'll definatelly be looking into some mods