: Owen Wilson in suicide attempt?

Lady Danielle
08-27-07, 04:18 PM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22314884-2,00.html

Owen Wilson tried commiting sucide with pills and cutting his wrists..WTF?

Rolex
08-27-07, 04:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/rip0sp.jpg :hide: :canttalk:

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 04:35 PM
I never knew that Luke Wilson was his brother... Anyways, he just broke up with some popular actress.. She was married.. There's a lot of home-wrecking going on in Hollywood right now...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-27-07, 04:41 PM
Wow, not Owen! He always seemed like such a nice person, totally down to earth and personable.

Playdrv4me
08-27-07, 05:10 PM
Wow, not Owen! He always seemed like such a nice person, totally down to earth and personable.

I agree, Im sure there is alot going on in the background to cause him to go that far off the deep end. I like Owen Wilson alot, and Luke is pretty cool too for that matter, hope he gets everything straightened out.

The home-wrecking thing everyone is talking about is with Kate Hudson, though he vehemently denies he had anything to do with the end of her marriage.

OffThaHorseCEO
08-27-07, 05:13 PM
I never knew that Luke Wilson was his brother... Anyways, he just broke up with some popular actress.. She was married.. There's a lot of home-wrecking going on in Hollywood right now...

you didnt notice the funky nose on both of them and the way they talk

Lady SS
08-27-07, 05:16 PM
Damn. I hope he gets better. I really loved him in Wedding Crashers.

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 05:22 PM
I guess I just never put two and two together there!

TaVern
08-27-07, 05:49 PM
Man! Hollywood's a mess right now!

wait4me6920
08-27-07, 07:24 PM
All of entertainment including pro sports is waaay beyond messy these days - truly sad...

Jonas McFeely
08-27-07, 09:45 PM
I think he got his feeling hurt. First with the whole Steely Dan fiasco, then with negative Ti ts Hudson over there.

And his nose looks like a Camel.

dkozloski
08-27-07, 10:00 PM
Juuuump!! Juuuump!

CIWS
08-28-07, 12:54 PM
Just goes to show that success, money, chicks, fame, etc are not the foundations for happiness. There's several million guys who think they would love to be in his position with their lives, but even with all of that he can still reach a point that he feels life is worthless. I wish him all the best and hope he can pull of his "pit" to try and overcome it.

Lord Cadillac
08-28-07, 02:05 PM
Just goes to show that success, money, chicks, fame, etc are not the foundations for happiness. There's several million guys who think they would love to be in his position with their lives, but even with all of that he can still reach a point that he feels life is worthless. I wish him all the best and hope he can pull of his "pit" to try and overcome it.
So very true... I mean.. Look at me.. Success, money, chicks, fame... And my life STILL sucks...

Just kidding.. Really.. Mariah Carey, too.. Remember her whole suicide ordeal? I think these 'stars' get to such a level that their expectations become unreal - and when they don't achieve those unreal expectations, than what is there? What's left to do or accomplish?

DopeStar 156
08-28-07, 02:10 PM
Stress does strange things and creates odd thoughts in one's head......

05cts-v
08-28-07, 05:22 PM

Well said.

Jonas McFeely
08-28-07, 06:13 PM
King of New York anyone?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/popdisasster/ronaldgetsshow.gif

AlBundy
08-28-07, 06:35 PM
Man! Hollywood's a mess right now!

Naaaa. Its the same, just more paparazzi's and better law enforcement.:alchi:

Silver Dollar
08-28-07, 07:25 PM
King of New York anyone?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/popdisasster/ronaldgetsshow.gif

That is funny!

dkozloski
08-28-07, 07:37 PM
Who wastes their time worrying about the antics of a psychotic movie actor?

Jonas McFeely
08-28-07, 08:10 PM
Who wastes their time worrying about the antics of a psychotic movie actor?

The average American, sadly.

Stoneage_Caddy
08-28-07, 09:21 PM
Suicide and depression is really pretty typical with comedians and funny people in general , thats what makes it funny , they can touch on things that are on the dark side that most folks dont wanna talk about ....Its ironic , but to be a funny person you have to be obe of the most depressed people out there. Anyalize the small stuff , worry , hopelessness ...Thats whats funny to people spin it with a smile and a non caring atitude and there ya have it ....People laughing at a line or a joke is beatter then any other thing out there ....when the crowd or group leave and there all alone they look for something to replace it with ....

In John Bellushi and Chris Farleys case the search to fill the void when the audince wasnt around was what killed them ....drugs , wild women , all that ....is just a filler till tomorrow nights show ....

dkozloski
08-29-07, 01:01 PM
A friend of mine was in an elevator in Las Vegas when Buddy Hackett stepped on it. My friend became so concerned about Hackett's state of mind, he talked him into having dinner with him. He said he was just about the most miserable man he had ever seen and was suicidal. They became very good friends and Buddy called him on the phone several times after that when down in the dumps.

Night Wolf
08-31-07, 07:21 AM
I agree with Stoney.

I know it is also because these people most likely lack something that I can not mention here.

slk230mb
08-31-07, 08:24 AM
I agree with Stoney.

I know it is also because these people most likely lack something that I can not mention here.

Balls? Must be balls? Or self esteem.

malcolm
08-31-07, 02:57 PM
too bad he failed. I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who makes millions as an actor. how bad can it be? to this day as soon as I detect a note of a Nirvana song I change the station, another dope but at least he was successful.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-31-07, 09:17 PM
Balls? Must be balls? Or self esteem.

I think it's the "G word".......

Gandelwagens. They lack Gandelwagens
http://www.mbusa.com/media/images/main/models/gallery/photo_gallery/g/suv_ext_1_main.jpg

;)

lawfive
09-02-07, 12:03 AM
I think he got his feeling hurt. First with the whole Steely Dan fiasco

Jape. You realize that was jape, right?