: The BIG South Florida Cadillac Car Show - 09.01.07

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 02:10 PM
Dave & Buster's
I-95 at Stirling Rd.
3000 Oakwood Boulevard
Hollywood, Florida 33020
954/923-5505

RSVP HERE, PLEASE! (http://www.humanmeet.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=418&month=09&year=2007)

onebadcad
08-27-07, 02:22 PM
Here is the skinny:
Huge, F*$#ing Huge, South Florida Meet for Cadillac Owners!!!!
All owners, spouses, kids, pets, etc... are welcome, everyone but your mother-in-law and your know-it-all neighbor(s).
Location will be Dave & Buster's Entertainment Emporium in Hollywood, FL:
http://www.daveandbusters.com/Locations/Default.aspx?Loc=118
Dave & Buster's abuts I-95 (east {side} of I-95), between the Stirling Road (from the North) and Sheridan Street (from the South). Dave & Buster's provides dining, full liquor bar, pool tables, golf simulators, full video arcade, etc..., and has a very large parking lot to allow space for an outdoor meet and greet, car show, BS session, etc...
Time is tentative for now at 6:00 P.M. on Saturday 09/01/2007.
Please post to thread if you are going to attend, and also confirm that 6:00 P.M. is conducive to your schedule. If the 6:00 P.M. time does not work for you, please provide a range of times in which you would be able to arrive.
Please respond as early as possible, thank you.

Darren

theloanman219
08-27-07, 02:26 PM
In 6pm is fine. I might be there a little early maybe 5 or so. Anyone else that might want to meet there earlier then 6?

Gene

The Tony Show
08-27-07, 02:29 PM
Someone needs to call D&B's once we know how many are coming and request a far corner of the parking lot be reserved. This will allow everyone to park together and shoot the sheet without meandering around the entire lot.

I'll nominate myself if no one minds, we just need a head count.

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 02:34 PM
I'll be there and I can make it early as well...

onebadcad
08-27-07, 02:38 PM
Someone needs to call D&B's once we know how many are coming and request a far corner of the parking lot be reserved. This will allow everyone to park together and shoot the sheet without meandering around the entire lot.

I'll nominate myself if no one minds, we just need a head count.

Good catch Tony, thanks for taking this aspect on. All confirmed attendees need to state time of arrival, cars driven (I realize we can only drive one car each, but some may bring a friend who drives their own car), and total guests in group. Dave & Buster's will 'try' to sell us a group package (I have gone through their Marketing pitch when organizing Holiday parties), this will not work for us as we are all paying our own tab, but we need them to reserve tables in a common area that will be sufficient for our group size. So again, please include the number of attendees.
Thanks again Tony.

onebadcad
08-27-07, 02:41 PM
I will be there by 5:30 P.M. Count me in for one car-The World's Classiest (and once I spend $10K on a real rear-end, The Fastest) V, and five total attendees-wifey and three daughters will be there in cadillacowners.com T-shirts. Anyone want to volunteer to drive my C6 to the meet, just did a pulley swap, so should be close to 600RWHP.

theloanman219
08-27-07, 02:51 PM
I'll be there and I can make it early as well...

Just registered for the meet website.:thumbsup:

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 02:56 PM
I'll be there in a black 2005 Escalade ESV with my wife Danielle (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=26081).

nikon
08-27-07, 03:31 PM
I will be there by 5:30 P.M. Count me in for one car-The World's Classiest (and once I spend $10K on a real rear-end, The Fastest) V, and five total attendees-wifey and three daughters will be there in cadillacowners.com T-shirts. Anyone want to volunteer to drive my C6 to the meet, just did a pulley swap, so should be close to 600RWHP.

YOU CAN COUNT ME IN!!!!!

NAA, I'd go crazy and prolly wreck the car.

:D

But either way i'll be there prolly around 6....I think it'll be about an hour or so from homestead...so 6-6:30 depending on what time I'm done down there. Wow, I'm surprised we actually have something set up. This should be cool.

nikon
08-27-07, 03:33 PM
I'll be there in a black 2005 Escalade ESV with my wife Danielle (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=26081).

:rock:

DFW aint got shit, we've got the boss....and his queen :lol:

RunningOnEMT
08-27-07, 04:15 PM
i'll be down in miami beach... mmm mmm fun... anyone who wants to stop by the fontainebleau resort is more than welcome

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 04:45 PM
:rock:

DFW aint got shit, we've got the boss....and his queen :lol:
Haha! :p

How many people do we have so far? :)

theloanman219
08-27-07, 04:47 PM

I would love to come pick it up. But my wife can't drive my car because she can't drive 6spd.........

theloanman219
08-27-07, 04:52 PM
i'll be down in miami beach... mmm mmm fun... anyone who wants to stop by the fontainebleau resort is more than welcome

You have two choices either you can take Darren's vette or I can pick you up on the way and maybe get a ride back with someone that is single and wants to party after:thumbsup:

You in???

RunningOnEMT
08-27-07, 05:31 PM
oooh ... that sounds like an option....

lemme think that one over

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 05:34 PM
Come on! Let's make this meet a truly BIG meet! (wait, that sounds weird)...

Cadillac Tony
08-27-07, 05:37 PM
I'll be there around 5:30 - 6:00 depending on traffic between Leesburg and Hollywood. I'll call D&B's tomorrow and tentatively set up something, but let them know that the number may change. So far I count 4 cars (including my totally awesome loud-ass black V :D) and 11 people.

Cadillac Tony
08-27-07, 05:42 PM
Come on! Let's make this meet a truly BIG meet! (wait, that sounds weird)...

Sal said "Big Meet". :lol:

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 06:01 PM
I did, didn't I. :p It's really a big SHOW! That sounds better. :p

nikon
08-27-07, 08:42 PM
I'll be there around 5:30 - 6:00 depending on traffic between Leesburg and Hollywood. I'll call D&B's tomorrow and tentatively set up something, but let them know that the number may change. So far I count 4 cars (including my totally awesome loud-ass black V :D) and 11 people.

Is that even big enough to have to call them? I think you can count 2 more people in...I'll call CSP tonight.

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 10:01 PM
Somebody tell HITMONEY about this meet..

HITMONEY
08-27-07, 10:26 PM
I will be there with the Sled and maybe my girl around 6pm.

Thanks for the heads up
:)

csp3000
08-27-07, 10:27 PM
OMFG is really going to happen...:canttalk: I am deff in and I will be there with one car and I will also be there at 6pm...:thumbsup:

nikon
08-27-07, 10:31 PM
^^ Is steven still coming down with us?

I'll try and call john tommorow...not a caddy, but a pretty fast R33 Skyline :D

csp3000
08-27-07, 10:35 PM
^^ Is steven still coming down with us?

I'll try and call john tommorow...not a caddy, but a pretty fast R33 Skyline :D
Yea he is deff down with coming...:thumbsup: Oh and that Skyline... I race his 700hp awd little car any day...:want:...lol

WheelExecutives
08-27-07, 11:09 PM
Are sponsors invited? I might take a ride over, it's about 20 minutes from my house

HITMONEY
08-27-07, 11:18 PM
Are sponsors invited? I might take a ride over, it's about 20 minutes from my house

I don't see why not! The more the better!!
:thumbsup:

Brizzal
08-27-07, 11:58 PM
ill see if i can switch with someone from work, plus i get time and a half working at costco on sundays...too bad it wasnt on saturday, no work, ill let u guys know in a couple of days

Cadillac Tony
08-28-07, 12:33 AM
Well, we're up to 8 cars and 17 people by my count. We'll definitely need to reserve a table or two to be pushed together, but probably not parking (unless this thread totally blows up).

Keep the people coming!

Lord Cadillac
08-28-07, 02:27 AM
Of course! :)

Lord Cadillac
08-28-07, 02:29 AM
Well, we're up to 8 cars and 17 people by my count. We'll definitely need to reserve a table or two to be pushed together, but probably not parking (unless this thread totally blows up).

Keep the people coming!
Spread the word! I'm sure we can get more people from South Florida...

Cadillac Tony
08-28-07, 09:52 AM
I sent a PM to Jonas McFeeley to see if he wants to follow me down. He's about an hour closer to the meet in Orlando.

theloanman219
08-28-07, 10:05 AM
Sorry if I didn't mention (I think I did) The wife and son will be with me. And I have invited some others. But I should know a little later if they are coming. I will PM you later tony to give you a head count.

Gene

Lord Cadillac
08-28-07, 01:07 PM
I sent a PM to Jonas McFeeley to see if he wants to follow me down. He's about an hour closer to the meet in Orlando.

That dude wussed out of the Orlando meet on Saturday.. So did Stoney...

cooncat
08-28-07, 01:49 PM
I wish I live on the Gold Coast. I would have loved to have come in my beautiful stealth Gray, chromed out STS.

Lord Cadillac
08-28-07, 01:59 PM
Well.. At least you have all the Tampa meets.. Plenty of those, these days.. I'll be there in November..

cooncat
08-28-07, 02:21 PM
That is true Sal. We do like to get together and party. I guess we like each other here in the Tampa area.

nikon
08-28-07, 03:25 PM
man, I just looked at the website for the place were going...FULL BAR! WooHOO! I know I'll be having a couple long islands after waking up at 5am that morning....GIT ER DONE!!!!!

I was thinkin it would be some beer/wine crap...this is great.

HITMONEY
08-28-07, 03:44 PM
ill see if i can switch with someone from work, plus i get time and a half working at costco on sundays...too bad it wasnt on saturday, no work, ill let u guys know in a couple of days

Did I misread your post...

My calender says 9.1.07 is a Saturday.?.

nikon
08-28-07, 04:06 PM
^^ yup, 9/1 is saturday

Brizzal
08-28-07, 11:02 PM
sry guys read it wrong. ill be there with my cady and my gf. My brother may come with his cady to unsure though. Any palm beachers want to drive down together?

MyTyphoon1993
08-29-07, 01:16 AM
Ill try to pass by, 96 fleetwood.

Jonas McFeely
08-29-07, 05:31 AM
That dude wussed out of the Orlando meet on Saturday.. So did Stoney...

Asshat, i didnt wuss out, i got hammered Friday and woke up around 3pm on Saturday, i felt alright, but didnt want to ride out to Kissimmee. My '85 is not meet-worthy at this time anyway. After the accident, shes a bit busted.

I'll see you in November Sal, it seems YOU wussed out at the last Tampa meet. :thepan::stirpot:

Now if Tony wants to scoop me up in his V on his way down there, im game. But im not taking the '85 or the '68.

theloanman219
08-29-07, 07:53 AM
hey Sal. Bring some T shirts and stickers if you have some. all sizes please.

Lord Cadillac
08-29-07, 08:04 AM
sry guys read it wrong. ill be there with my cady and my gf. My brother may come with his cady to unsure though. Any palm beachers want to drive down together?

We could probably do that... I'm thinking of being there between 5:00pm and 5:30pm... I seem to have a problem with being on time lately, however..

Ill try to pass by, 96 fleetwood.

96 Fleetwood, huh? Cool.. Do try and pass by...

Asshat, i didnt wuss out, i got hammered Friday and woke up around 3pm on Saturday, i felt alright, but didnt want to ride out to Kissimmee. My '85 is not meet-worthy at this time anyway. After the accident, shes a bit busted.

I'll see you in November Sal, it seems YOU wussed out at the last Tampa meet. :thepan::stirpot:

Now if Tony wants to scoop me up in his V on his way down there, im game. But im not taking the '85 or the '68.

Okay. And yes, I did wuss out of the last meet. But I'll see you in November.. Unless Tony gives you a ride down..

hey Sal. Bring some T shirts and stickers if you have some. all sizes please.

Unfortunately, I'm out of stickers (waiting for a refill) and we don't actually sell t-shirts.. I need to find a good logo company to design something for CadillacOwners.com..

csp3000
08-29-07, 08:58 AM
Well I am not racing at Homestead this weekend:mad: "sorry Nikon & V-Love i will explain later..." but I might go down to watch for a little and show some support. But if I don't go down we could ride down together for the meet at D&B.:thumbsup:

Lady Danielle
08-29-07, 10:05 AM
WOOhoo D&B, eat, drink and play! Just letting everyone know...the more I drink, the more I kick ass in random basket ball game... Who's gonna play? I think about 5 people can play at once againt each other.

theloanman219
08-29-07, 10:24 AM
Im in Danielle. I suck but I will play. Who is in for a game of pool though?

csp3000
08-29-07, 10:55 AM
Im in Danielle. I suck but I will play. Who is in for a game of pool though?

Pool is my thing... you got a game...:thumbsup:

Lord Cadillac
08-29-07, 11:21 AM
I'll do the basketball thing AND the billiards thing - though I'm not great at both. Danielle beats me in hoops. :p

theloanman219
08-29-07, 11:24 AM
kinda. I will bring my stick. I don't play as much as I used to though.

theloanman219
08-29-07, 11:25 AM
we need to find out if Tony has called already. I will be there first im sure and I want to make sure he gives my name. Maybe I will call him.

Cadillac Tony
08-29-07, 11:32 AM
Okay, I just talked to PAW47 and he's in also (Bringing his Escalade and GF). I'm meeting him at his house in Ocoee and riding down together, so I don't know if I'll be able to pick you up, Jonas. I'll be flying solo as my Wife and Son will be in J-Ville for a boring ass wedding anniversary (skip :D).

Gene, I'm pretty busy at work, so if you can round me up a tentative head count I'll call D&B's this afternoon and see about seating and parking.

This is going to be sweet! :thumbsup:

theloanman219
08-29-07, 11:35 AM
sure. Do you want me to call you or PM you? Or I will just call myself.

Brizzal
08-29-07, 11:39 AM
We could meet up somewhere in palm beach county and all leave at 4:00?

theloanman219
08-29-07, 11:46 AM
ok I need everyone who is coming to Pm me with 2 things and how many in your group. (I know that some are asking friends to come with their cars) and how many coming with you directly. I need a head count and a car count so I or Tony can call D&B and reserve something.

Gene

Lady Danielle
08-29-07, 11:48 AM
Maybe we can reserve a pool table corner??

Lord Cadillac
08-29-07, 12:00 PM
Maybe we can reserve a pool table corner??
Yeah, Danielle has done this before when it was called Gillians in New York. Let her know if she should reserve an area with a pool table. It's nice to have your own section, pool table with drinks, hors devours, etcetera...

Lord Cadillac
08-29-07, 12:01 PM
We could meet up somewhere in palm beach county and all leave at 4:00?
I think it's just going to be the two of us.. 4pm is possible...

Brizzal
08-29-07, 12:08 PM
alright if anyone else wants to join in

Lord Cadillac
08-29-07, 12:51 PM
This meeting is going to be pretty impressive considering we've only be planning it for a week...

theloanman219
08-29-07, 01:01 PM
Lord,

Its going to be good. I couldn't have picked a better place to have it. :)

Cadillac Tony
08-29-07, 01:10 PM
Lord,

I agree- and to think that people in the V forum were laughing at our lack of success putting a meet together....We just needed time for inspiration to strike Gene! :D

theloanman219
08-29-07, 01:34 PM
Im still trying to get a head count. I will take care of calling a little later when I have a final number.

nikon
08-29-07, 02:07 PM
Hey, you think they'll have karaoke? Getting drunk and singing fat-bottomed girls is one my specialties :D

The Tony Show
08-29-07, 02:18 PM
Im still trying to get a head count. I will take care of calling a little later when I have a final number.

Thanks, Gene. End of the month combined with 2007 closeout is keeping me busy as hell at work (not that I'm complaining, mind you :D).

Lord Cadillac
08-29-07, 02:59 PM
Lord,

You did good! :)

Jonas McFeely
08-29-07, 04:20 PM
Okay, I just talked to PAW47 and he's in also (Bringing his Escalade and GF). I'm meeting him at his house in Ocoee and riding down together, so I don't know if I'll be able to pick you up, Jonas. I'll be flying solo as my Wife and Son will be in J-Ville for a boring ass wedding anniversary (skip :D).

Gene, I'm pretty busy at work, so if you can round me up a tentative head count I'll call D&B's this afternoon and see about seating and parking.

This is going to be sweet! :thumbsup:

True, well let me know by Friday.

theloanman219
08-29-07, 04:49 PM
for all that are coming. I just talked with the girl from D&B and she said that they don't reserve. It is first come first serve. Same for the parking lot. They have a good size lot but they share it with other business. I would recomend getting there as early as possible. I would like for us to all park together. I know that I am very particular with my car and it needs no extra body work. So I will most likely be there first and would like to know a rough time everyone else is going to be there.

Lord,

I am going to post this very thing over on the V forum so the people who have not followed this link will know.

Gene

Lord Cadillac
08-29-07, 06:18 PM
Okay.. No problem.. Even though I have a few dings on my ESV, I'm not looking for any more. I usually park very far from anyone else and take a cab to the door (my attempt at humor) wherever I'm actually going.

csp3000
08-29-07, 07:03 PM
Hey, you think they'll have karaoke? Getting drunk and singing fat-bottomed girls is one my specialties :D

Oh god I still remember that night...:alchi::alchi::alchi:We need to keep you away from the mic and the pool tables...LOL

theloanman219
08-29-07, 08:57 PM
Oh god I still remember that night...:alchi::alchi::alchi:We need to keep you away from the mic and the pool tables...LOL

I can see where this is going. Please do NOT let him bring his tap shoe.:tisk:

Brizzal
08-29-07, 11:25 PM
ill be leaving WPB by 4 if anyone wants to drive down together. So far i have Sal, me, and my brother, oh and Sal thanks for the business card on my window in the costco parking lot :thumbsup: i had the silver sedan deville w/ black rims

nikon
08-29-07, 11:37 PM
I can see where this is going. Please do NOT let him bring his tap shoe.:tisk:

naaaa...it won't be like that, I know I have to drive, so it'll only be a couple :alchi::alchi::alchi:

Lord Cadillac
08-30-07, 06:40 PM
ill be leaving WPB by 4 if anyone wants to drive down together. So far i have Sal, me, and my brother, oh and Sal thanks for the business card on my window in the costco parking lot :thumbsup: i had the silver sedan deville w/ black rims
Oh, heck! That was your car?! Nice DeVille!!

Lady Danielle
08-30-07, 06:41 PM
Now you know where we shop!
\

Brizzal
08-30-07, 11:13 PM
thanks man, yea i didnt know u guys shopped at costco, i wonder how many times i have talked to u in the checkout lines lol :gossip:

nmacarthur
08-31-07, 03:37 PM
I'm in :) I live in Hollywood, so this will be awesome. I'll be bringing my husband and my 1980 Caddy hearse. If you all like I will see if one of my friends is available to bring his early 80's caddy hearse as well.

Lady Danielle
08-31-07, 03:40 PM
Cool!

I'm in :) I live in Hollywood, so this will be awesome. I'll be bringing my husband and my 1980 Caddy hearse. If you all like I will see if one of my friends is available to bring his early 80's caddy hearse as well.

Lady Danielle
08-31-07, 04:40 PM
Gothicaleigh came through for us and im brining Decals to the meet....

Cadillac Tony
08-31-07, 06:32 PM
Tomorrow's the big day! :woohoo:

I detailed the V this morning in anticipation, then we got hammered with rain :(. Hopefully the weather agrees with us tomorrow so we can get some pictures and check out some of the great cars coming out (especially that hearse! :thumbsup:).

Can't wait.

Lord Cadillac
08-31-07, 06:32 PM

Sounds great to me!

Gothicaleigh came through for us and im brining Decals to the meet....

We have the new ones? Cool... Put them on my ESV. I can't do it. I suck.

Lady Danielle
08-31-07, 07:25 PM
Sounds great to me!

We have the new ones? Cool... Put them on my ESV. I can't do it. I suck.

please

Brizzal
08-31-07, 09:03 PM
wouldnt mind putting one on my deville :thumbsup:

HITMONEY
08-31-07, 11:42 PM
I will be there, but I think my girl is staying home with the new puppy.

theloanman219
09-01-07, 01:29 AM
just put two coats of wax on Lil Joey. He is prepped and ready. Rain will not stop me. Like I mentioned before I will probably be there first. I am bringing my wife and 12yr old boy. I doubt many of you have kids but I hope he has someone to hang with instead of his old dad.

Gene

Oh my the way if anyone needs to call me my cell is 866-431-4363. See you guys and girls there.

nmacarthur
09-01-07, 09:07 AM
Went to the Tower shops yesterday and met a fellow Caddy owner. I told him about tonight's meet. He says he'll be there - with his 1959 Cadillac (yow!).

Love those fins!

Lord Cadillac
09-01-07, 09:43 AM
Cool.. I think I'll be there around 5pm.. Danielle is bringing 2 or 3 people along as well..

onebadcad
09-01-07, 11:45 AM
In the office now, but leaving soon to give the V about three hours of washing and detailing time-it will look S-W-E-E-T!!!!
Don't be concerned with identifying me at the meet, as I will be the one pulling in the lot sideways. Oops, maybe not, as the wifey and my three daughters will be with me, so all test drives will be done after I drop them off. Sounds like a great time for all!!!!

Lady Danielle
09-01-07, 01:32 PM
Are some of us West Palm people meeting up still to drive down there around 4:00...If so where?

csp3000
09-01-07, 02:13 PM
I can't believe this is really going to happen...:D Ok see ya all down there...
:nanaparty::rave:

csp3000
09-01-07, 02:17 PM
Oh i am going to be leaving from West Palm Beach so if anyone still wants to ride down together I am game... Just no speeding for me going down:halo: I just got my 4th ticket two days ago with in the past 4 months:banghead: My lawyer is leasing a new car because of me lately...

csp3000
09-01-07, 02:18 PM
Are some of us West Palm people meeting up still to drive down there around 4:00...If so where?

:yeah:

Lady Danielle
09-01-07, 02:38 PM
How about Southern Blvd and the I95...there's a hotel there with a open lot..its on the west side of Southern..just by the big split Congress/Southern..anyone know the name?? 4:00-4:10...I think its the Hilton

:yeah:

Brizzal
09-01-07, 03:31 PM
yea its the hilton ill meet up there about 4. Sal give me a call at 561 310 5371 if dont see me

csp3000
09-01-07, 04:44 PM
I would be able to make it there at 4:25 if you guys could wait. If not I understand.:( My p# is 561-358-4558 please call me and let me know. If I dont hear from ya I will go there anyway but if you know you cant wait that long call me please.

Chris "CSP3000"

caddycts20
09-01-07, 06:16 PM
i think i will be there with my girlfriend around 7:30

Lord Cadillac
09-02-07, 03:39 AM
Wow! That was a cool meet! Everyone who showed up was great. Most people seemed to come with a few people, so we had more than 20 in our group. There was my ESV and another Escalade, a Sedan DeVille, "the black DTS", a 1958 Sedan DeVille, and 7 CTS-Vs. That was VERY interesting. Without being planned, four Vs rolled into the parking lot, one right after the other - which made for a very cool sight. I wish I could have had that on video.

A few people left very early! What happened with that? Otherwise, I met too many cool people to discuss right now. I just got home and it's 2:30am. Heck, I hope Cadillac Tony got a hotel for the night. If not, he won't be home until around 5am.

Dave & Buster's was pretty cool. Yes, great drinks.. Good food.. Cool games.. After that (I forget what time we left), we headed out to watch some street racing - which never really happened.. But, it was interesting cruising around South Florida with 3 CTS-V and myself and a right-side-drive Nissan Skyline - which a lowly Lexus IS250 pulled-up next to and wanted to race. Needless to say, the Skyline didn't waste his gas on the Lexus...

Anyway.. Like I said - that was a VERY successful meet! Especially after only ONE week of planning! We'll definitely be doing another one of these South Florida meets very soon.

HOWEVER. We ARE in the midst of setting something up somewhere more central in the hopes that we can get some of the Tampa members AND the South Florida members at the same meet. To have the Tampa crew and the South Florida crew all in one place would be very, very cool...

Cadillac Tony
09-02-07, 05:56 AM
Ditto what Sal said- cool meet, and it was great putting some faces with the screen names.

I drove straight through to Leesburg since I needed to walk my Dog before he ruined my carpet, so it's 4:56 AM as I type this. That being said: Good night.

CIWS
09-02-07, 09:19 AM
Sounds like ya'll had a great get together :thumbsup: Big kudos to Tony for making a long drive to participate, that was cool. :)

theloanman219
09-02-07, 11:11 AM
and here is the award for best participation!

Tony would you like it shipped to your house or to the dealership?

Brizzal
09-02-07, 11:12 AM
yea guys great meet! I had to get going early to, but i couldnt find where u guys went at D&B. So i talked to some of the Vs before i left. Ill be up for the next meet

Lord Cadillac
09-02-07, 01:13 PM
Ditto what Sal said- cool meet, and it was great putting some faces with the screen names.

I drove straight through to Leesburg since I needed to walk my Dog before he ruined my carpet, so it's 4:56 AM as I type this. That being said: Good night.
Wow, I was right. 5am.. Damn! You're sleeping ALL FREAKING DAY today! :p

Lord Cadillac
09-02-07, 01:14 PM
yea guys great meet! I had to get going early to, but i couldnt find where u guys went at D&B. So i talked to some of the Vs before i left. Ill be up for the next meet
Cool. Yeah, there were so many people - it was hard to stay together.. We were in the game room, billiards room and taking pictures outside...

Shawn4.0
09-04-07, 05:48 PM
Damn! I had no idea about this chapter on CF! I was even down for the weekend in Boca, how infuriating! If plans go good for the Moroso meet, I'll def. run my STS!

Lord Cadillac
09-04-07, 06:12 PM
Damn! I had no idea about this chapter on CF! I was even down for the weekend in Boca, how infuriating! If plans go good for the Moroso meet, I'll def. run my STS!
Keep an eye on this section from now on. I have a feeling we're going to have lots of meets in Florida from this point on...