: Nick Hogan Crashed!

Destroyer
08-27-07, 07:16 AM
This was one BAD smashup, just heard of it on the news. Hulk will be commenting on it later today. Only about 10 miles from my home. I hope he will be well. Dumb kid but he reminds me of myself at his age. http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272615666.shtml

Lady SS
08-27-07, 07:46 AM
That isn't too far from me either. I hope he's alright though.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-27-07, 09:36 AM
Whoaaaa.

Playdrv4me
08-27-07, 10:12 AM
Smashing into something back first usually doesnt leave you in great shape. Had no idea they lived right around the corner from us.

Playdrv4me
08-27-07, 10:25 AM
According to NewsTalk AM1040 the news I just heard states that the passenger, an Iraq war vet was not breating on his own when he was taken to the medical center and may have brain damage. Nick reportedly left the hospital already... go figure.

Blackout
08-27-07, 11:07 AM
Nick Hogan is douchebag. He's so full of himself and with him and his "drifting" career he has already destroyed two Vipers with that. I wish the Iraq vet was out of the hospital and his dumbass was in critical condition. As you can tell the kid really gets on my nerves

Destroyer
08-27-07, 11:36 AM
Nick Hogan is douchebag. He's so full of himself and with him and his "drifting" career he has already destroyed two Vipers with that. I wish the Iraq vet was out of the hospital and his dumbass was in critical condition. As you can tell the kid really gets on my nervesHe's a 17 year old that has a blank check to go and do whatever he wants. He feels invincible (at least he did till yesterday). Reality is that most kids that age that are into cars and have an unlimited supply of funds would probably get themselves in such trouble. I blame Hulk Hogan himself for allowing his 17 year old son access to these super fast cars. He spends all his time chasing after his daughter making sure she remains "pure" and lets Nick do whatever he wants. I smell a huge lawsuit coming from the passenger!.

93DevilleUSMC
08-27-07, 11:37 AM
I hope that kid is okay. I've lost two good friends in car crashes.

Lord Cadillac
08-27-07, 11:50 AM
If the passenger wasn't breathing on his own when he arrived at the hospital, he's probably finished. He's likely got at least SOME brain damage. I bet he's finished...

Very, very unfortunate... Nick needs to be dealt with accordingly (no driving for a long time at the very least) and he'll surely be messed-up in the head about what he did to his passenger...

Lady SS
08-27-07, 11:50 AM
He's a 17 year old that has a blank check to go and do whatever he wants. He feels invincible (at least he did till yesterday). Reality is that most kids that age that are into cars and have an unlimited supply of funds would probably get themselves in such trouble. I blame Hulk Hogan himself for allowing his 17 year old son access to these super fast cars. He spends all his time chasing after his daughter making sure she remains "pure" and lets Nick do whatever he wants. I smell a huge lawsuit coming from the passenger!.

It really is a shame that it would take something like this to make him realize. I'm glad I didn't have a blank check and fast car when I was 17. I'd be dead.

Lady SS
08-27-07, 11:52 AM
Nick needs to be dealt with accordingly (no driving for a long time at the very least) and he'll surely be messed-up in the head about what he did to his passenger...

Yea, he does need to be dealt with, but will he? Probably not.

TagApl4
08-27-07, 12:09 PM
Car looks like a Transformer

Blackout
08-27-07, 01:32 PM
Actually after checking out the pics of the crash that is Hulk's Supra. Nick's is green

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-27-07, 01:41 PM
Is Brooke ok? That's all that really matters. :bigroll:

Destroyer
08-27-07, 01:59 PM
Actually after checking out the pics of the crash that is Hulk's Supra. Nick's is green
That is Nicks as well, Bay New 9 (local) did a show on Nick just last week while working on the car with a few buds and he was talking about racing and drifting and all that crap.

Blackout
08-27-07, 02:08 PM
That is Nicks as well, Bay New 9 (local) did a show on Nick just last week while working on the car with a few buds and he was talking about racing and drifting and all that crap.The yellow one was originally Hulks and then Nick wanted one so Hulk got him the green one. I think Nick totalled the green one also or something like that. So for all i know Hulk gave him the yellow one or something

Destroyer
08-27-07, 02:11 PM
The yellow one was originally Hulks and then Nick wanted one so Hulk got him the green one. I think Nick totalled the green one also or something like that. So for all i know Hulk gave him the yellow one or something

Eh, whats the difference?. Hulks money paid for it either way.:)

malcolm
08-27-07, 02:41 PM
Somebody needs to slap that doo rag of Terry's bald head. Hello old man, we all know you are bald as a baby's ass. Be proud. Oh and your kid needs a good beating. Say goodbye to a few mill over this.

gary88
08-27-07, 05:51 PM
I feel more sorry for the Supra than I do for Nick. I've watch all the episodes of Hogan Knows Best and he's definitely a spoiled twat. At least Brooke is out doing something with herself.

I really feel sorry for the Iraq vet.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-27-07, 06:11 PM
.......At least Brooke is out doing something with herself......

Hehehehe...I bet she is.

Playdrv4me
08-27-07, 06:13 PM
Hehehehe...I bet she is.

:drool:

gary88
08-27-07, 06:43 PM
http://www.adpunch.org/images/hog2_25.jpg

Stoneage_Caddy
08-27-07, 09:15 PM
sat a couple times right next to hulk in one of his vipers at traffic lights down in clearwater ...theyve been there for years ....my 87 sentra was no match for that gastly dodge....

Jonas McFeely
08-27-07, 09:17 PM
He's a 17 year old that has a blank check to go and do whatever he wants. He feels invincible (at least he did till yesterday). Reality is that most kids that age that are into cars and have an unlimited supply of funds would probably get themselves in such trouble. I blame Hulk Hogan himself for allowing his 17 year old son access to these super fast cars. He spends all his time chasing after his daughter making sure she remains "pure" and lets Nick do whatever he wants. I smell a huge lawsuit coming from the passenger!.

Post of the day. Points.

No 17 year old kid should have access to a car like that without SERIOUS training and extensive driving school experience. That car probably has well over 500 horsepower. Ive seen Supras pushing over 1000 on pump gas, and it wasnt a drag car.

That kid is a dipshit. And now he may have potentially killed someone. I hope he gets charged with manslaughter. And youre right Destroyer, if Hulk would quit riding his daughters ass(lol) for a second, maybe his dipshit kid would be in the position hes in now.

Jonas McFeely
08-27-07, 09:23 PM
gastly dodge....

Lolled. Ghastly is a funny word.

Playdrv4me
08-27-07, 09:35 PM
http://www.adpunch.org/images/hog2_25.jpg

I'd still hit it but her face leaves alot to be desired. But I'd still hit it and stuff.

gary88
08-27-07, 11:38 PM
Her face has on and off days

http://www.laist.com/attachments/la_staci/brooktini.jpg

http://www.hollywoodheadache.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/brooke-hogan.jpg

Jonas McFeely
08-27-07, 11:45 PM
Ug write on cave wall.

05cts-v
08-27-07, 11:58 PM

I agree.