: Is this where I say hellow?

rickwitdamerc
08-26-07, 09:03 PM
Just outside Vancouver (west coast, Canada), there is a place called Chilliwack. There is this guy there that sold his full custom 51 merc a month or so back. He has started to build his next car seriously now after starting the body about three years ago. The body started out as a 40 ford pickup cab, but then got extended 34.5 in., chopped 4.75 in., 5 in. off the bottom all around and then 5 in. more for the channel. Now it looks sort of like a small panel delivery. Custom frame with a 4in. dropped I beam out front and a lot of other schrounged pieces. The first part of this dream started around a 500ci Cad plant and now this guy just got the third one (this baby has a full rebuild) for a song and is now passing the other good one to his son for that guy's model A project. This guy is me. At rickandrewsmetalart.com, you can see what I have done with my life. I am really old so it is going to take a while to get pics here, I only know how to work with metal and send pics by email.

urbanski
08-27-07, 06:54 AM
howdy :)

RightTurn
08-27-07, 08:28 AM
Hello there and :welcome5: to the forum!

Cadillacboy
08-27-07, 09:34 AM
yes , welcome lol

Lady Danielle
08-27-07, 09:37 AM
Hellooo

Rolex
08-27-07, 03:35 PM
Hellow? :hmm: :wave: And :welcome:

eldorado99
08-27-07, 03:54 PM
Just outside Vancouver (west coast, Canada), there is a place called Chilliwack. There is this guy there that sold his full custom 51 merc a month or so back. He has started to build his next car seriously now after starting the body about three years ago. The body started out as a 40 ford pickup cab, but then got extended 34.5 in., chopped 4.75 in., 5 in. off the bottom all around and then 5 in. more for the channel. Now it looks sort of like a small panel delivery. Custom frame with a 4in. dropped I beam out front and a lot of other schrounged pieces. The first part of this dream started around a 500ci Cad plant and now this guy just got the third one (this baby has a full rebuild) for a song and is now passing the other good one to his son for that guy's model A project. This guy is me. At rickandrewsmetalart.com, you can see what I have done with my life. I am really old so it is going to take a while to get pics here, I only know how to work with metal and send pics by email.

I'm at work right now, in Chilliwack in fact, but I live in Aldergrove. :)

Scotty7751
08-27-07, 03:57 PM
Hoooola!

TaVern
08-27-07, 04:33 PM
Welcome!

PanAnna
08-27-07, 05:23 PM
Welcome and hellow to you, too.

Chilliwack? I need to get out more.

LoneELK
08-27-07, 09:32 PM
Welcome !!! Wasn't there a group named Chiliwack ? Maybe I'm too old, but hello and welcome to the forum. :confused:

eldorado99
08-27-07, 11:53 PM
Welcome !!! Wasn't there a group named Chiliwack ? Maybe I'm too old, but hello and welcome to the forum. :confused:

Yes there was, and they were from the very same place in Canada.

05cts-v
08-28-07, 08:03 PM
:welcome5: to the forum.