: Greetings From Wisconsin

MJJ
08-26-07, 08:35 PM
Hi everyone :)

I am a single full time proud parent of a 17 Y.O. boy, love the outdoors and I love to cook. My new hobby is cruzin'. :cool:

So... I am now the proud owner of an 02 Deville DTS! :woohoo: All I can say is - this is one sexy BEAST! Geeze, this machine is awesome, and I love the grumble of that N*... dang. I owned trucks all my life so this is heaven for me.

I would like to thank the makers of the "Lincoln Town Car". Why? Well, my son blew out the rear end in my blazer (swears he babies it and has no idea how it happened, lol) and I had to rent a luxury car, so I ended up with a town car. Friggin sweet! Time for me to get a nice ride for once in my life. Being a chevy man all my life, I checked out a few Caddy's. Then I drove a few and joined this forum. It was only a matter of time and I found a sweet deal that I couldn't pass up.

I hope to get to know you all better, and contribute to the forums if/when I can.

Mark http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/17.gif

Cadillacboy
08-27-07, 10:37 AM
Welcome :D
Where is RightTurn ? lol

Lady Danielle
08-27-07, 10:44 AM
Yeah..another girl..welcome to the board...One of my good friends is from Wisconsin and she talks just like you....I have to get her on here too.

wait4me6920
08-27-07, 11:13 AM
Yeah..another girl..welcome to the board...One of my good friends is from Wisconsin and she talks just like you....I have to get her on here too.

Ummm, think she's a he, LD. :o

Welcome, Thick Crust - great group with attitude...:thumbsup:

Destroyer
08-27-07, 12:39 PM
Thick crust?:suspense:. Anyway, welcome!. :thumbsup:

Lady Danielle
08-27-07, 04:12 PM
Well are you a guy or a girl??? Sorry ahead of time, if im wrong:(

Rolex
08-27-07, 04:30 PM
Very nice car. I love a first time poster that includes pics of a nice Cadillac. Reputation points for you! :welcome:

MJJ
08-27-07, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the rep points and comments everyone!:thumbsup:

I am a man, and thick crust is my name because I have a passion for cooking. I make a killer thick crust pizza too!

Now, can someone teach me the secret hand-shake you guys have here? ;)

TaVern
08-27-07, 05:37 PM
Welcome Mark!

Nice pics of the car!