: Greetings from Kutztown University!

Blackout
08-25-07, 07:35 PM
I just got my dorm room all setup and got my internet up and running. Classes don't start until tuesday though. Once I get my digital camera up here I will have to take some pics of the place. It's so damn nice! It's a apartment with 4 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 2 singles (I got a single WOOT WOOT!), 2 full baths, A/C, cable TV and internet and phone line free, and a full kitchen. So far out of my 4 other roomates only 1 has shown up so far, and if the other guys don't show up we already have plans for the other rooms. I'm thinking a inflatable pool in one room for a indoor pool :yup:

urbanski
08-25-07, 08:08 PM
howdy back at ya :)

caddycruiser
08-25-07, 08:18 PM
Awesome. And is the Fleetwood on campus too?

I've been through 3 years of living in dorms, having a small single room (one of the few) and actually still loved it. Last year I finally had my Fleetwood, but it was a pain parking over a 10 minute walk away. Now today I too just moved into a new off campus apartment for my senior year (wow...did that fly by), car is right downstairs, and soon should also be garaged.

So, aside from having to drive a couple of miles now up the street to campus, it's awesome and so much better already. The best part? Great location, great apartment, and again I have it all to myself again--with friends in other rooms in the building and other buildings.

Back to school it is again for several of the younger of us around here:thumbsup:

Blackout
08-25-07, 09:52 PM
Awesome. And is the Fleetwood on campus too?Yeah it's here just for a little bit. The Taurus was what I was going to bring up but it failed inspection and needs to get some work done, so until that happens I have to use the Caddy. But I am super pissed off because someone hit the grille and it put a big paint chip in it!

I've been through 3 years of living in dorms, having a small single room (one of the few) and actually still loved it. Last year I finally had my Fleetwood, but it was a pain parking over a 10 minute walk away. Now today I too just moved into a new off campus apartment for my senior year (wow...did that fly by), car is right downstairs, and soon should also be garaged.

So, aside from having to drive a couple of miles now up the street to campus, it's awesome and so much better already. The best part? Great location, great apartment, and again I have it all to myself again--with friends in other rooms in the building and other buildings.

Back to school it is again for several of the younger of us around here:thumbsup:
I was surprised as to how big this apartment is. It's a on campus one so I wasn't expecting much but I'd say it's easily the same size as my gf's condo if not bigger, well nevermind because her's is only 2 bedrooms.

gary88
08-25-07, 10:12 PM
Sounds nice :thumbsup:

I move into my dorm tomorrow at DePaul, should be fun.

derrty_deville
08-25-07, 10:20 PM
Classes don't start until tuesday
:rave:

z06bigbird
08-26-07, 12:32 AM
If you want, we will take up a collection for you so that you can go to a good school.

derrty_deville
08-26-07, 12:49 AM
If you want, we will take up a collection for you so that you can go to a good school.
:histeric:

Blackout
08-26-07, 11:13 AM

This school is just fine and for my major it's one of the better schools in the area

slk230mb
08-26-07, 12:57 PM
It feels weird for me right now not being back at college this weekend. It's finally setting in that I'm part of the real world now.

90Brougham350
08-26-07, 09:01 PM
Yeah, the thought hit me this morning if I was going back for another year, I'd be moving in tomorrow and starting class on Tuesday. My Lord I love getting a paycheck!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-26-07, 09:06 PM
Hahaha, at the community college I went to, classes start tomorrow. God I love working full time!

slk230mb
08-26-07, 10:00 PM
My Lord I love getting a paycheck!

Oh hell effin yea!

danbuc
09-04-07, 10:52 AM
My GF was going to Kutztown the last two years. She moved back to Jersey though, after her Ex started harassing her and me every time I went out there. After he keyed both our cars, that was it. If you see a Silver Isuzu Pickup (the one based off the Colorado) driving around there looking shady.....bust his headlights for me. Nice campus out there though...have fun.