: Rolls Royce Silver Spur

Cadillacboy
08-25-07, 04:35 AM
In fact I was planning buyin a '08 'lade however I saw '97 Rolls Royce Silver III .I have to admit the car is a fantastic one and it's my most fave Rolls Royce ever made . The Silver Seraphs never grown on me nor the Phantoms . Phantom just looks so ugly and never looks as classy as a '96 Fleetwood Brougham .
On the other hand, Rolls Royce is accepted by many auto enthusiast as a pinnacle of the car industry and you can't buy a better built up than it .
This situation is just impasse on my side because if I happen to buy it I will have bought and owned the best car in a sense however if you ask me what is my most fave car I can easily say it's '96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham .
I would much appreciate your inputs if you heard or been in a Rolls Royce / Bentley . So ,is the car really rattle free and how is its engine in regards to acceleration ? Do you feel sluggish when you push the throttle ? It's not meant to be raced yet being a 6.8 liter engine it would just embarrasing if it's too slow just like 80's Broughams .

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-25-07, 10:52 AM
Oh, so I buy a Benz and someone's gotta one-up me! I see how it is!!! :p

Cadillacboy
08-25-07, 11:08 AM
Nope, nothing is against you . This is just a coincidence and I'm glad you pick up a great car .In my situation I don't need a RR but would like to see how do you feel when you own a RR

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-25-07, 01:09 PM
Oh, lol, I was kidding. Goodluck with the RR.