Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Navigation antenna for Denso nav system

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  lownoma18 
#1 ·
which nav antenna do i use for my 02-04/5 denso nav system? the ones in the devilles and sevilles? i don't trust the part numbers on my parts list for 98-04 sevilles. they only list two numbers. i have an 02 sts. i have long wire with square plug in that connects like it should to the back of the denso nav- the antenna end is the same square plug in. i just need the antenna/gps reciever with the same square plug in. i bought one ant already and it has a smaller round plug in- so if anyone needs one like that i have one. please let me know some part numbers- or at least some place where i can find it. thanks guys.

#5 ·
and just to confirm, you are talking about the square gps antenna plug, right? so i would want to find an alpine navigation system and buy their GPS antenna that they supply with it? sounds too easy... i have never heard of any two plug ins from diff companies matching perfectly- damn monopolies...

#6 ·
I just installed a Kenwood system that I just plugged the stock antenna from an 04 SRX into.

If you have a picture of what kind of plug you need, I might have an antenna I can sell you cheap (I didn't use the stock Kenwood one, since it was exactly the same as the Cadillac one that was used with my Denso)

I wonder if that is a universal type of plug for GPS antennas...

Harlyn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.