: 08.24 & 08.25 Meet - Orlando - Old Town

Lady Danielle
08-24-07, 01:44 PM
I wanna go to Old Town and is anyone else game?http://www.old-town.com/classic.html

Thanks to Boombotz!

Ok Sal and I are going tomorrow if anyone wants to join!

Lord Cadillac
08-24-07, 02:58 PM
I was just going to post this. Thank you, Danielle... I'm going to change your title just a bit - in case some people don't know Old Town is in Orlando...

Boombotz
08-24-07, 04:02 PM
Wow..... I just wrote a Pm to Danielle then see this....lol. Nothing like short notice guys. I will talk to Tommy when he gets home but Damn a little notice is always good. Tell your wife to check her Pm I have other info in there....lol. I will have Tommy let you know tonight if he is up for it. It has kinda been hell week for him and he is beat, but we will see.

Boombotz
08-24-07, 04:46 PM
Well, I just spoke to Tom and he looks he is willing to go. He said once he gets a good night sleep he should be fine. What time were you guys thinking? Did you want to get dinner? Well just get me some details.

Lord Cadillac
08-24-07, 05:28 PM
Whatever time is good for you guys, we'll be there.. Dinner is.... ON! Don't worry, I'll get a few drinks in old Tommy Boy and he'll be fine.. I'll even throw a few down myself...

ejguillot
08-24-07, 07:09 PM
Wish I could join you guys, but i'm working all weekend. At least it's all overtime.

Boombotz
08-24-07, 08:35 PM
How about 5? or is 6 better. Whatever is good by us. We know there are plenty of places to eat right there. You guys have our cell still right?

Lord Cadillac
08-24-07, 11:42 PM
Yeah, we have the cell.. Maybe meet around 5, look for dinner around 6? We have a friend up from New York in the area - we'd like to get him in there as well - and I think he'll be around at about 6pm. I know this is major short notice, but maybe we'll luck out and suck-in a few more Caddy owners. :)

Boombotz
08-25-07, 07:01 AM
Yeah, we have the cell.. Maybe meet around 5, look for dinner around 6? We have a friend up from New York in the area - we'd like to get him in there as well - and I think he'll be around at about 6pm. I know this is major short notice, but maybe we'll luck out and suck-in a few more Caddy owners. :)

Sounds good! :yup:

Lady Danielle
08-25-07, 10:43 AM
sweet so if we can do dinner at 6 thats great and well call you late afternoon, were heading up north soon :) Can't wait to see you guys, haven't seen you in awhile! Is anyone else not going to be a loser tonight and join us?

Lord Cadillac
08-25-07, 04:50 PM
3109 West Vine Street
Kissimee, Florida

That's where we're meeting for dinner at the Outback Steakhouse at 6pm.. From there, we'll head to Old Town for the car show.. See ya there - whoever's going.. I think we'll have one or two people. No? heh! Seeya...