: How to become a Cadillac salesman?

93DevilleUSMC
08-24-07, 11:20 AM
I am thinking about going to a Cadillac dealership and trying to become a Cadillac salesman there. Does anyone who has sold Cadillacs know how I would go about this? I'm in college right now, so part time work would be the best for my schedule.

Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

nikon
08-24-07, 11:25 AM
just go and apply at a dealer....good luck selling anything, nobody is buying.

codewize
08-24-07, 11:46 AM
Every time I go to the dealership they tell me I should be selling LOL. Being in sales is tough. Especially at a dealership.

Destroyer
08-24-07, 01:19 PM
"Yessireee, this '98 Deville is a fantastic car its a hella car and very safe and might I add that the Dexcool dripping from under the car matches your eye color?":)

99esteees
08-24-07, 02:19 PM
"Yessireee, this '98 Deville is a fantastic car its a hella car and very safe and might I add that the Dexcool dripping from under the car matches your eye color?":)

I don't know where your from, but around here I've never seen anyone with orange eyes :eek:

malcolm
08-24-07, 03:10 PM
just go and apply at a dealer....good luck selling anything, nobody is buying.
That's funny, GWB told me the economy is fundamentally sound. Yeah right and we are chasing Osama in Iraq.

Silver Dollar
08-24-07, 03:13 PM
It is....and we are (but not in Iraq).

Destroyer
08-24-07, 04:37 PM
I don't know where your from, but around here I've never seen anyone with orange eyes :eek:
Well with the pellets added it becomes brown:thumbsup:

93DevilleUSMC
08-24-07, 05:36 PM

Haha. Every time I post a thread I am reminded why I love this site. Good quote! I thought they had solved the coolant issues with the Northstar by now?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-24-07, 06:38 PM
It'd be tough to sell part time. Usually sales is 50-60 hours a week. Good luck though, I wanted to sell cars really badly in the summer of '06.

Destroyer
08-24-07, 07:04 PM
That's funny, GWB told me the economy is fundamentally sound. Yeah right and we are chasing Osama in Iraq.Osama has been hiding in GW's closet all these years, coming out only at nights and special occassions.

Jesda
08-24-07, 07:24 PM
Its hard and competitive work with very long hours. Go someplace well managed where the sales people don't look like they're on the verge of suicide. It can be rewarding and fulfilling for certain kinds of people, painful for most.

Incubus
08-24-07, 08:24 PM
I'm 16 and want to work at my local Cady dealer. (not selling cars...to young). but is there any other job i could do there?