: Free Car Show In IL. Meijer Parking Lot!

boricuacaddy
08-23-07, 11:14 AM
I just want to let those who live in Chicago or near Arlington Heights, about the free car show that is on every Friday (Weather permiting) at the Meijer parking lot at 1301 Meijer Dr. Rolling Meadows IL 60008 (Golf and Arlington Heights RD.) They have some very nice cars, that the owners bring there to show off. It is absutely free and they have 50's 60's 70's music to boot! I have been there twice already and it is nice. I saw a few of my dream cars there. The 1987 Buick Grand National. Also a lot of corvettes and the original GTO'S, I actually thought I stepped in a time warp. It is a very nice place to spend a Friday night just listening to music and looking at some sweet cars. They even have the kids spinning the hoola hoop to the music that is playing. If anyone is ever in that area, stop in and look at the sweet rides!

David

99esteees
08-23-07, 11:29 AM
I'm going to be in Tinley Park Sunday. I bought my car in Villa Park this past Friday. I would love to make it out if I could.

boricuacaddy
08-23-07, 11:36 AM
They only have it when it is nice outside. No Rain! If I had to guess, there were about 70 to 80 cars on hand but they kept coming. If you could I suggest you go see it, you will definitly enjoy it.

David