: O7' Exec Driven Sts Awd V-8

ARTSBEST
08-21-07, 12:20 PM
I'm looking at the above STS on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GM-EXEC-VEHICLE-1SG-PREMIUM-LUXURY-PERFORMANCE-V8-AWD_W0QQitemZ270156109290QQihZ017QQcategoryZ124117 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Does anyone have the auction listed/sold price list? I'd really like to know what this dealership paid for this car. THANKS.

TSS
08-21-07, 01:11 PM
That looks like a great clean car at a fair "buy it now" price, especially if you don't want a roof but want all the other features. Given the current bid and the "buy it now" price, not a ton of wiggle room regardless of what dealer paid.

Buzz48317
08-22-07, 10:02 AM
Hey, this is where I picked up my STS!! Rinke is part of the Penske dealership chain, but the salespeople are down to reality. Let me know and if you want I will give a call over to my salesperson and get you their bottom line on it.

If this car did come in off of PEP the dealership got it for whatever they pay on a PEP3 vehicle.

Judging from the BIN price, I too would say that your chances of getting it a lot lower than that are VERY slim. I believe that PEP3 pricing to someone eligible for the program is gonna be somewhere around $53,000 less any GM factory rebates. Again, let me know and I will point you to my salesperson, he'll take great care of you on the purchase.

ARTSBEST
08-22-07, 01:35 PM
Yeah that's weird they would NOT have a roof on a GM exec driven unit. Maybe the guy/gal is in GM's "dog house" for whatever reason.

Buzz48317
08-22-07, 06:11 PM
Yeah that's weird they would NOT have a roof on a GM exec driven unit. Maybe the guy/gal is in GM's "dog house" for whatever reason.

I would figure that if they were in the GM dog house that they would put them in a Chevy Aveo. :) Maybe the dude is too tall to drive the car if it had a roof...you give up a little head clearance with the roof you know.

c5 rv
08-22-07, 09:03 PM
Very nice unit. My wife would yell at me about the boring (but practical) color, though.