: How should I do this?

99esteees
08-21-07, 11:08 AM
When all else fails, I come to the lounge for answers :stirpot:

Anyways, I had a set of 20" TIS wheels. I sold them to a buddy for $1000 on payments. He has paid me $300 so far in the past 3 months which is what we set up. Now, apparently he is trying to get rid of them to get me paid off. I would like them back now that I have another STS.

Should I offer just to take them back, or should I offer him like $150 back or what? It would save me alot of money in the end instead of buying new rims.

TSS
08-21-07, 11:49 AM
If it really is a "buddy" and he has done no damage to them, give him his 300 bucks back and take them back. What goes around comes around.

99esteees
08-21-07, 12:44 PM
Yeah, i'd have to check them out. The only thing I am worried about is he has a 95 with like 175k miles on it, and I when I drove it one time the suspension felt horrid and im worried about wear on the tires. I will just talk to him and figure something out.

z06bigbird
08-21-07, 01:34 PM
If it really is a "buddy" and he has done no damage to them, give him his 300 bucks back and take them back. What goes around comes around.

I like your attitude. Hopefully, this buddy is trustworthy.

TSS
08-21-07, 01:36 PM
Well, if there was damage or significant tire wear, you should be compensated for that.