Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Alpine PXE-H650

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  vseries 
#1 ·
Any audiophiles know how this stacks up against the 3sixty and JL cleansweep? I know it just came out and is already on backorder , Im looking to get the system done soon any info is appreciated .

#3 ·
V,

Your still taking that crappy signal out of the Bose amp and manipulating it. It took me a while........but I finally pulled my factory Nav and Bose amp and replaced everything. The new Alpine IVA-205 with all add ons to my JL amps just blows away what I had done in upgrades off the Bose amp. Good luck with the PXE.....that was originally how I was going to go.

Shane

#4 ·
I had seen some of your posts on other audio forums and saw your interest in it like a year ago (when it was to be released), What is the major improvement is it clarity? volume? bass? m not looking for a competion system just clean and loud, my plans for bass is a 12" JL w3 in a JL box and I am removing the factory sub to act like a port hole to bring the sound into the cabin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.