cadillacmike68
08-20-07, 11:16 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a nice, 1992 Brougham with the following equipment

D'elegance package
CD player,
Leather seats,
5.7L engine,
Towing package.

Colors - flexible, prefer dark blue, black, dark green, silver, gray, will settle for white, do not want brown, or beige - and not sure i would want a gold one either.

Sunroof is not needed but would be cool - I already have two convertibles and my wife's CTS has a sunroof.

Just need to get the used car factory on line to rustle one up! :bouncy:

mharker
08-21-07, 07:13 AM
Hey cm. Funny you and I have very similar tastes. Next up for my collection is almost exactly what you describe. Plus we both have 68s, we both have LT1 B/D bodies, and we both have the same first name!

What you're looking for is an easy find... if you don't mind spending a few bucks. But if you're looking for someone to give one away in good condition it will be a long search!

caddycruiser
08-21-07, 11:46 AM
Just need to get the used car factory on line to rustle one up! :bouncy:

Yes! Too bad it isn't a requirement for every used car to be listed online in a specific-searchable database.

Oh, we can dream...:rolleyes:...at least we can get partially close, with a lot of different sites and boards, even if it takes a lot of time and effort.

96Fleetwood
08-21-07, 02:02 PM
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/car/396842639.html

That is my Dad's 1992 Daily driver. It is a 5.0 liter though... :(

92cadbro
08-21-07, 08:39 PM
cadillacmike68, your taste is like mine. It took me 7 months of hard looking to find my 92. After driving a 87 FWB for 3 years, I knew exactly what I wanted in my next cadillac: basically same as yours

D'elegance package
CD player,
Leather seats,
5.7L engine,
Towing package

Well I found a 92, d'elegance package, put my own cd palyer, 5.7L, white with gold package (ALTHOUGH I REPLACED ALL GOLD EMBLEMS BY SILVER ONES) 100000miles..but no tow package..I consoled myself that it had the rare 5.7L, leatheR, 1 OWNER OLD MAN WHO NEVER DROVE IN WINTER, etc....

Bottom line, take your time to find what you really want, but don't be too greedy and want it ALL.

z06bigbird
08-21-07, 09:03 PM
94 has more horsepower. 95 uses regular gas.

caddycruiser
08-22-07, 09:18 AM
94 has more horsepower. 95 uses regular gas.

Yet again, what the heck are you talking about? We're discussing '91/92 models here, and PLEASE get your facts straight on the whole '94/95 LT1 difference--i.e. there is NONE, in terms of the B/D-body. Please do some actual research (or just ask) and stop quoting this mis-information again and again, confusing new people.

Back to this topic, finding just the right '91/92 is probably the most difficult of all, especially if you want a fully decked out 5.7L car (the latter being something they ALL should have had ALL along, but didn't thanks to some GM insanity).

z06bigbird
08-22-07, 10:57 AM
Sorry for ruining your entire day.

caddycruiser
08-22-07, 04:47 PM
Sorry for ruining your entire day.

Yeah, seriously big problem:rolleyes: Just want everyone to get the right information, so we don't have new or old people getting confused and/or spreading wrong stuff further.
--------------------

Finding anymore '91/92s that match yet?

cadillacmike68
09-01-07, 10:58 PM
Yet again, what the heck are you talking about? We're discussing '91/92 models here, and PLEASE get your facts straight on the whole '94/95 LT1 difference--i.e. there is NONE, in terms of the B/D-body. Please do some actual research (or just ask) and stop quoting this mis-information again and again, confusing new people.

Back to this topic, finding just the right '91/92 is probably the most difficult of all, especially if you want a fully decked out 5.7L car (the latter being something they ALL should have had ALL along, but didn't thanks to some GM insanity).

I'm not going into the 94/95 differences thing there were minor differences, fuel grade notr being one of them.

But if you read my tag line or whatever it's called, z06 wouls have noticed that I ALREADY have a 1995 Fleetwood (Brougham) I'm looking for a nice 1992 because it was the LAST year of that body style with the nice chrome outside mirrors. I have a 1968 which is the First year for those mirrors...

Wheelman322
09-02-07, 02:05 AM
I'm looking for a nice 1992 because it was the LAST year of that body style with the nice chrome outside mirrors. I have a 1968 which is the First year for those mirrors...

I never noticed that. I like these style mirrors too. Anyway...Good luck with your search. I had a 90 with the 5.0 a few years ago and always wanted another one pretty much the way you mentioned. Craigslist and ebay are the 2 best sites to search IMO.