: Turn-signal switch change on Caddy -68

Swedish DeVille Dude
08-20-07, 02:00 AM
Hello everyone,
I drive a Caddy DeVille from 1968 and the problem I am hoping to get a few words of advice on is how to change the turn-signal switch located in the steering column. Itīs a tilt & telescope column.
I understand I will need a steering wheel puller but are there some additional special tools required, or ?

Kind regards from Stockholm, Sweden

/ Stefan

08-20-07, 09:42 PM
I think You'll find that it's a bigger pronblem finding the turn signal switch itself for a 1968 with T&T. They were very year specific and T&T was rare. Very hard to find and VERY EXPENSIVE! I still haven't found one yet for my 68 DVC.