: Baconator v. Monster Thickburger v. Stacker.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-19-07, 09:06 PM
So what's the best thing to clog your arteries with? I've finally experienced all three (see other thread) and I can honestly say that the Monster Thickburger is the best, because it seems like it's made using the most quality ingredients and care...for example, they stack their meat, cheese and bacon onto the bun neatly, whereas the Baconator and Stacker are usually just jumbled together and thrown in the wrapper. But, the M-T is too much for me to finish in one sitting...I had to eat the first half at lunch, go back to my friends house, make room, take a nap and start on it again a few hours later. Maybe I couldn't eat it all at one sitting because it is in fact too big, or maybe it's because of the two Grande Quesadillas I had at Taco Bell the night before? Anyways, this Monster Thickburger was a lunch-dinner combo and I didn't even get the fries! I can eat the Baconator and medium fry combo in one sitting, but it's sloppier and somewhat cheaper. The Stacker is last because of that nasty sauce they use on those, and it seems like BK's beef patties are much thinner.

So yeah, Monster Thickburger.

TaVern
08-19-07, 09:28 PM
C'mon Chad... Who introduced you to the Monster Thickburger?!? Let's give credit where credit is due!

Your welcome :thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-19-07, 09:39 PM
Thank you. But I must say, if this gives me some sort of a heart issue, I'm suing you. :D

90Brougham350
08-19-07, 09:53 PM
I'm with you on the thick burger. I don't think there's a better burger than a grilled sourdough, no tomatoes, extra onions. Of course, the Monster Burger is fantastic after a night of heavy drinking, that grease soaks up the booze like a mop!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-19-07, 10:54 PM
My heart/upper chest hurts and it seems like my arteries and veins are contracting.

I think I'm gonna have somethin' light for dinner....like a Ramen!

TaVern
08-20-07, 12:41 AM
By using the :D releases the good username of "TaVern" of ALL liability, monetary and otherwise, of ill-advised advice of consumption of hear-attack inducing indulgance. Furthermore, "TaVern" exercises any and all legal rights from further consumption of "delicious meaty goodness" and is thereby exempt from future civil liability.

Personal note from "TaVern":

Lawyers :helpless: :alchi:

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
08-20-07, 03:12 AM
Who makes the Monster Thickburger then?

And is there an outlet in LA or Vegas?

(upcoming vacation from the UK)

thebigjimsho
08-20-07, 06:40 AM
Is that the Hardee's/Carl Jr's franchises? Great burgers! Like them better than In N Out.

And even though White Castle is a monster rip-off, I just get that craving...

Adam
08-20-07, 08:17 AM
Monster Thickburgers are the shit.

thebigjimsho
08-20-07, 11:50 AM
Monster Thickburgers are the shit.They all are eventually...

ShadowLvr400
08-20-07, 12:17 PM
Hardee's has the best burgers overall. The MOnster Thickburger baby, hell *falls over clutching chest*

Playdrv4me
08-20-07, 12:29 PM
Independent!!! >>> Spicy Southwest Supersonic W/bacon.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
08-20-07, 04:13 PM
No offence to you guys, but that makes me sick just reading that.

Thats one thing I will never understand, the lure of fast food burgers.

Foot-long subs and a protein shake, thats what gets me going!

That being said, I-Luv, you should totally have you vanity plate read "Bacon8r" Random and unique, love it!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-20-07, 04:17 PM
Haha, thanks! I think it would be so funny to see a plate with the name of a cheeseburger on a very stately car such as a wedge style S-Class.

ShadowLvr400
08-20-07, 06:17 PM

You know.... Foot-longs and protein shakes.... I'll leave off the gay jokes, but jeez you're making it difficult.

Florian
08-20-07, 07:07 PM
you had to go to your friends house "to make room"???? Some friend.........

F

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-20-07, 07:28 PM
I was out of town and I was hanging out at his place, so there.

MN-STS-LOVER
08-21-07, 12:00 AM
The best burger ever made was the Hardees "Frisco Burger" ooohhhh sourdough!

DopeStar 156
08-21-07, 01:30 AM
No offence to you guys, but that makes me sick just reading that.

Thats one thing I will never understand, the lure of fast food burgers.

That being said, I-Luv, you should totally have you vanity plate read "Bacon8r" Random and unique, love it!

Yeah, if I'm gonna gorge like that I'd rather go out and pick up an italian sub with dressings and red peppers. One of those that don't close all the way.

Oh and **** Quiznos and Subway, I'm talking from a deli or a pizzaria. REAL italian food. After one of those, I don't eat for a while and I actually feel good inside, not like I just bobbed for bacon......

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-21-07, 10:02 AM
I had Quizno's yesterday, I used to love going there, now it's just kinda like "ehhhh, I guess I'll have Quiznos...". Their quality has really dropped lately.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
08-31-07, 10:49 PM
I had Quizno's yesterday, I used to love going there, now it's just kinda like "ehhhh, I guess I'll have Quiznos...". Their quality has really dropped lately.:yeah: Now I just pick everything up, and make it at home.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
08-31-07, 10:54 PM
You know.... Foot-longs and protein shakes.... I'll leave off the gay jokes, but jeez you're making it difficult.Yea, I know I know...but don't knock protein/energy drinks or health drinks. Theres no way I have the time to eat as much food as I need in a day.

JimmyH
08-31-07, 11:04 PM
Monster Thickburgers are the shit.

They all are eventually...

I believe they are called rectum rockets.

gary88
09-01-07, 12:07 AM
Sorry but the best burger lives at a tavern in downtown Lemont called Nick's. They give you a medium sized dinner plate, and the burger takes up the entire freakin plate. You haven't experienced a real burger until you've had a Nickburger.

JimmyH
09-01-07, 12:12 AM
Sorry but the best burger lives at a tavern in downtown Lemont called Nick's. They give you a medium sized dinner plate, and the burger takes up the entire freakin plate. You haven't experienced a real burger until you've had a Nickburger.

the next time you venture into Des Plaines, on River Rd just south of Touhy, hit a little place called Paradise Pup. Unbelievable.