: New guy checking in.

HotPursuit
08-16-07, 01:05 AM
Just wanted to say hi :). I currently own a 96 Impala SS and a 95 Caprice and a 2001 Impala LS. The Caprice is mostly stock. The Impala is my baby and I have been slowly modding it, but nothing too serious as of yet.

I have been looking at 94-96 Fleetwoods lately to replace the Caprice and that is how I found this place.

I am usually on the ImpalaSSForum, but that is down at the moment. I have been on NAISSO lately but not a lot of Caddy info there.

Not much more to say at the moment, but I will post up a few questions tomorrow if I cant find the info I need.

I am looking to buy so if you are selling or know of someone that is just shoot me a PM or email and let me know what you have. I am willing to travel for the right deal. Even if you know of a local car for sale pass the info along please. Looking for a clean mostly stock FW.

mtso453@verizon.net

Thanks,
Jeff

urbanski
08-16-07, 06:32 AM
howdy :)
you should post in the FW forum if you're looking for one of those.

RightTurn
08-16-07, 12:49 PM
Howdy Jeff and :welcome5: to the forum!

Cadillacboy
08-16-07, 02:28 PM
Welcome !

Rolex
08-16-07, 03:18 PM
:welcome:

HotPursuit
08-17-07, 12:03 AM
I just did that now. Was a litte tired when I joined up, it was past my bed time :)

I see I have to get some post in quick.........I tried to send a PM and got a response that I need 20 posts first :bigroll:

Thanks for the welcomes!