: Highway miles vs Stop/Go miles?

firstimecaddi
08-15-07, 11:09 PM
Most folk say a car that drives mostly highway miles will outlast the one that doing basically round the town miles. I don't doubt it becasue I am not versed in the car field. I drive them and that's it. Have an excellent idea of the workings and can do most anything to a car , but don't particularly like the grease. Arrite enuff said/

I wondering if we could superimpose this car scenario on women. Now let's say a woman at 45 had three men in her life for extended periods. Anohter at 45 had about 20, mostly your lil six months here and there but nothing lasting. Well is the transmission on the highway girl better than the stop and go one.

1. Due to the fact that the stop and go one is just a rocking do you tend to HACKLE de body more, hence putting the transmission under strain.

2. Does the man in the long distance ride get so soft over and extended period that he can no longer stress out the transimission, hence the tranny last longer, or give a better ride, than the city vehicle.

Enquiring minds want to know :worship:

RightTurn
08-15-07, 11:17 PM
:food-snacking:

pimpin88
08-15-07, 11:28 PM
Points!!!!

Jonas McFeely
08-15-07, 11:36 PM
:food-snacking:

I see your :food-snacking:, and raise you :food-snacking::food-snacking: (i :gurl: snacks)

nikon
08-15-07, 11:44 PM
well, it does make sense.

Playdrv4me
08-15-07, 11:46 PM
I like em fresh off the showroom floor :stirpot:

Night Wolf
08-16-07, 04:31 AM
I like em fresh off the showroom floor :stirpot:

Thats exactly how I got mine :)

Oh, cars... nah... I buy them used, 10 years old... apparently I buy everyone elses problems and fix them myself... or atleast thats the way it is with the Town Car....

Spyder
08-16-07, 04:42 AM
I'm pretty good at buying everyone else's problems and fixing them myself too. But all my cars seem to run great when I get them!

Krashed989
08-16-07, 04:44 AM
... 10 years old...

Ewww Pervert!

:stirpot: :p

Jonas McFeely
08-16-07, 02:44 PM
Ewww Pervert!

:stirpot: :p

LOlOlOLoaaosapojf

dwight.j.carter
08-16-07, 03:01 PM
stick with the one most loyal :)

wait are we talking cars or women here becaust I'm not sure they mix ?

Jonas McFeely
08-16-07, 03:25 PM
wait are we talking cars or women here becaust I'm not sure they mix ?

Oh they can, and when they do...