: Fleetwood Rear Raised HELP!!!!!

LostCyberSled
08-15-07, 08:05 PM
I have a 1994 Fleetwood and the back is all the way up. I tried adjusting the rod but it didn't help. I disconnected the battery and waited 10 min's. I went to the junk yard and got a used deville sensor and put it on and it made the pump stay on. I put the original one back on and the pump stopped running. I put weight on the back and the pump airs up more and shuts off. How can I get it back to level. I was driving one day and hit the brakes hard and about an hour later it raised up to full. The pump shuts off with the car raised up. please help!

Parish

LostCyberSled
08-19-07, 11:04 PM
Okay, Here is what I came up with. I found the air pump (under the car by left front wheel) I unhooked the air line to the shocks and the car came down a little farther than normal. I hooked the line back up and the air ride pump came on and raised the car to normal. I drove the car and it seams to be working fine now. Any input on why it went all the way up? maybe a stuck exhaust valve? if so how to fix it? anyone? lol I seem to think I may be the only one responding to my own post?

CaddyshackCadillac
08-19-07, 11:07 PM
ide say if it hasnt done it since leave it alone and thank your lucky stars you didnt need to spend money........

LostCyberSled
08-19-07, 11:07 PM
I unhooked the air line and let the air out and rehooked it and seams to work fine now. I wonder if it is a faulty pump? anyone?