: Im no Tom Cruise but this is Mission Impossible!

9BlackN*Black6
08-14-07, 10:08 PM
I have been to 3 different graphics/logo designers in my area and none of them came up with results. I dont think I am asking for the impossible, or am I......
I am trying to have a 1'x1' stecil made out of this logo but nobody can help me in my area, anyone know of any good stecil makers? I was told by the design shops this would be a piece of cake but when I mentioned to them that the center pieces must all be connected to make one piece they kinda looked puzzled and realized it would be a challenge.

It has been 3 weeks now and none of them have contacted me back. I guess they gave up. Any advice?

z06bigbird
08-14-07, 11:23 PM
Copyright infringement???

Some former Caddy mechanics have put the Caddy logo on their new business cards. GM has gone after them.

urbanski
08-15-07, 11:27 AM
PM gothicaleigh

9BlackN*Black6
08-15-07, 09:56 PM
Copyright infringement???

Some former Caddy mechanics have put the Caddy logo on their new business cards. GM has gone after them.

No worries, after Im done with this tint job GM will want to steal my idea!
Im needing a stecil to cut out the logo out of the window tint on the rear window so you can see the logo "clean thru" the back window, no laws against customizing my own vehicle.

PM gothicaleigh

Thanks urbanski,
Ill try to get ahold of him.

BTW: THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!! dang seems like ive asked more questions than that, or maybe ive just recieved more answers!