: Yet, another ridiculous lawsuit..........

Rey Rey 650
08-13-07, 12:15 PM
So this guy is suing McDonalds for 10 Million because apparently he ordered a "Quarter Pounder" without cheese and suffered an allergic reaction.....

http://www.wvrecord.com/news/198972-man-allergic-to-cheese-seeks-10-million-from-mcdonalds

How ridiculous does this sound? If you were allergic and knew your throat can close, wouldnt you double check your food???? Im sorry, but this guy should have just fucccken died!! We dont need people like this in the world. People are always trying to find an easy way to screw someone over and make a quick buck......Hope he doesnt get a penny!

CadillacSTS42005
08-13-07, 12:55 PM
and we are thinning the gene pool....

Brett
08-13-07, 12:57 PM
Honestly if i couldn't eat cheese Im not sure I would want to continue living anyway

Rey Rey 650
08-13-07, 01:06 PM
Honestly if i couldn't eat cheese Im not sure I would want to continue living anyway

What the hell are you a mouse? LOL JK I worked with kids back in the day and some kid was allergic to penuts so bad that when it was lunch time, he had to eat outside because the smell of peanut butter and jelly sanwiches would swell up his throat.... Totally sucks!

There was another kid who couldnt eat anything that had "yeast".... Im pretty surprised on how manythings have yeast....All his meals were made special....very sad

ewill3rd
08-13-07, 01:27 PM
....and took multiple preventive steps to assure his food did not contain cheese

Yeah, except that one step of opening the bun and looking to see if there was any F-ing cheese on the burger... duh!
Bottom line... he is responsible for not checking the food. Who would put their life in McDonalds hands without double checking??!!

Brett
08-13-07, 01:54 PM
yeah its funny that one of his multiple steps was not a visual inspection

Rey Rey 650
08-13-07, 02:33 PM
Who would put their life in McDonalds hands without double checking??!!

Yea, and especially if the people making your food are making 7.50 and hour and have a ton of pimples on their face.....

Rolex
08-13-07, 03:37 PM
yeah its funny that one of his multiple steps was not a visual inspection

^^^^ We have a winner!!!

Ths entire story reeks of someone trying to cash in via frivolous lawsuit. I say they should tie this dungheap up and force feed him an entire wheel of sharp cheddar. :stirpot:

nickc50310
08-13-07, 04:08 PM
Im with Brett!! I would probably just eat cheese anyway and die a happy fat kid!!

C'mon you know that dumb bastard could see the cheeze oozing out the sides!!

z06bigbird
08-13-07, 04:10 PM
So this guy is suing McDonalds for 10 Million because apparently he ordered a "Quarter Pounder" without cheese and suffered an allergic reaction.....

http://www.wvrecord.com/news/198972-man-allergic-to-cheese-seeks-10-million-from-mcdonalds

How ridiculous does this sound? If you were allergic and knew your throat can close, wouldnt you double check your food???? Im sorry, but this guy should have just fucccken died!! We dont need people like this in the world. People are always trying to find an easy way to screw someone over and make a quick buck......Hope he doesnt get a penny!

Good/Bad news is he likely will not get a penny--after his lawyer gets through billing him.

z06bigbird
08-13-07, 04:11 PM
Yea, and especially if the people making your food are making 7.50 and hour and have a ton of pimples on their face.....

Hey--some of like pimples--unless they are in the cheese!!

z06bigbird
08-13-07, 04:18 PM

After all of the stories about razor blades, mice, rocks, spit in fast food, how many of us check the food before eating it? On the other hand, I routinely check my silverware and the inside of my coffee cup before using either. I do check my burgers for excessive grease, but I am not sure other people do that. Not standing up for the guy, but a physical reaction is a physical reaction. Apparently, it might not take much to kill someone.

FDA will now get involved and instruct ALL RESTAURANTS to label their food. Affected customers will all receive a coupon for 5 cents off next big mac. Lawyers will get a measley $300 million.

I know of two people who were hospitalized from fast food, but unable to substantiate anything. Hospitalized too. My wife and I would tend to settle for payment of hospital bills+plus a few free meals. Attorney has every incentive to see for as many $$ as possible.

I will likely get flamed for this, but maybe the person to blame is the atty, although the plaintiff and family make the decisions as to how to proceed.

AlBundy
08-13-07, 04:22 PM
You know there's something out there that if you put it in your mouth it could kill you and you go to a place where that thing is in large quantities and you don't check for it. I would think that checking your food would be automatic without not much of a thought.

z06bigbird
08-13-07, 04:24 PM

Getting ready to order a large thick pizza with pepperoni and double cheese--special on Mondays.

z06bigbird
08-13-07, 04:26 PM
^^^^ We have a winner!!!

Ths entire story reeks of someone trying to cash in via frivolous lawsuit. I say they should tie this dungheap up and force feed him an entire wheel of sharp cheddar. :stirpot:

I'll put dibs in for any cheese he does not eat.

Cadillacboy
08-13-07, 05:04 PM
What's his purpose ? Being a popular guy ,earning some good money,stirring pot etc .....Sorry, but that's a looser action

Rey Rey 650
08-13-07, 06:13 PM
After all of the stories about razor blades, mice, rocks, spit in fast food, how many of us check the food before eating it?

I never check my food....... But if I was allergic to cheese and knew that I could die, I'd check it for damn sure...... When I go to places to dine, I dont rumidge through the food looking for things ( Mice, boogers, spit ect....) If I was that paranoid, Id just eat at home where I can put my own boogers and mice in my food :)

Highway Star
08-13-07, 11:18 PM
This smells a bit fishy, a google search of the victim comes up with this guy: :king:

Jonas McFeely
08-14-07, 12:28 AM
Who would put their life in McDonalds hands without double checking??!!

Or the pimply faced 15 year olds working there. Mcdonalds has by far the WORST service of any fast food joint. I hate Mcdonalds.

DopeStar 156
08-14-07, 03:33 AM
Cmon you know that dumb bastard could see the cheeze oozing out the sides!!

Actually he's right. Any sandwich you order from anywhere the cheese sticks out the side and the shit is bright yellow. That might be how McDonalds wins this one.....