: Good Mechanic in South Jersey?

vaalldayx3
08-13-07, 09:05 AM
I have a 95 Deville that needs the air conditioner fixed. I was told the compresser needs to be replaced. I live in south nj, gloucestor county, and i need a GOOD mechanic...plz help me out:)

JimHare
08-19-07, 01:00 PM
If Newark is too far away, I can heartily recommend General Sales of West Chester PA - about three miles south of town on Rt 202 - they are the only dealer I'd take any Cadillac to anymore. I had some work done at DiSimone about two years ago, it was OK but I'm not sure they have the greatest techs in the world..and RK in Vineland seems to always find 'something else' to fix on your car.

I haven't used any independents so I can't be much help there.

Stay away from Kerbeck in Pennsauken though.

srx2005
10-24-07, 12:52 PM
My 2005 SRX and 2000 Eldo ETC are serviced at Cadillac of Turnersville (Turnersville AutoMall). Prices seem a little high but the results have been good. (Previously, I used Cadillac of Woodbury but the dealership closed last year.)

I had a question the last time I brought the ETC in for a coolant service. The service advisor was not sure of the answer so he immediately brought out a Cadillac technician/mechanic to talk with me.

srx2005
09-25-08, 10:57 PM
A-1 AUTO REPAIR
5 N WOODBURY RD
PITMAN, NJ 08071-1254
(856) 582-0800

Used this garage to install new tires on my SRX (Price Pledge Plus Tire Rack installer). Was talking to owner/head mechanic and found out that he worked for years as a mechanic at the Vallee & Bowe Cadillac dealership before starting this business. I was extremely pleased with the service I received and the knowledge he has about Cadillac vehicles. He indicated that his garage provides the full range of services from oil changes to the dreaded N* headgasket replacement.