: New here

PanAnna
08-07-07, 02:36 PM
Hello everyone,

Feeling a little out of place, don't have a Cadillac (yet anyway). Currently have CTS fever and am waiting patiently for more news, feedback, etcetera.

Fell in love with my MIL's 2003(?) Seville when I drove it a couple weeks ago. Needless to say, it was smooth as silk, responsive and felt great. I've had my Blazer for 12 years so I am due. I just haven't wanted to pony up to payments until I had a reason to. I believe the new CTS is that reason. My hubby can't believe the interest I have taken in cars all of a sudden.

Don't have a local dealer for Cadillac so will have to travel out of town to test drive when the 2008 CTSs make their way down to the panhandle of FL.

Thanks for making this forum available!
Anna

pimpin88
08-07-07, 02:37 PM
Welcome!!! This place is awesome. :thumbsup:

Rolex
08-07-07, 02:42 PM
:welcome: Anna. Thanks for signing up as a supporting member. Enjoy the forums. :wave:

I predict this thread will be 10 pages by tomorrow. ;)

RightTurn
08-07-07, 02:44 PM
:welcome5: to the forum!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-07-07, 03:06 PM
Wow, one post and she's already a supporting member! Just goes to show how excellent this place is!

Welcome!

PanAnna
08-07-07, 03:19 PM
Wow, one post and she's already a supporting member! Just goes to show how excellent this place is!

Welcome!

Thank you. :)

Yes, *this place is excellent*. When I was googling for info on the new CTS, this was the one place that I found that had all the info I needed with regard to pricing, options, etc. I have more than recouped my supporting member's $ worth on the info I have gotten here.

CadillacSTS42005
08-07-07, 03:51 PM
welcome

Rolex
08-07-07, 10:01 PM

Yes, *this place is excellent*. When I was googling for info on the new CTS, this was the one place that I found that had all the info I needed with regard to pricing, options, etc. I have more than recouped my supporting member's $ worth on the info I have gotten here.

That's really great to hear. :D

lawfive
08-07-07, 11:02 PM
:welcome::welcome5::welcome:

illumina
08-07-07, 11:58 PM
Beware this place though, once *certain* members are aware that you're a gal...oh dear...:D

By the way, feel free to post pics of yourself and the Blazer!

:p

Cadillacboy
08-08-07, 02:56 PM
Welcome !

TagApl4
08-08-07, 04:17 PM

She's a winner :welcome: :wave:

70eldo
08-09-07, 04:03 AM
Welcome! :thumbsup:

Check out the CTS section. You can even order a new CTS there as a dealer is offering some forum member discount.

GMBOUND
08-09-07, 05:45 AM
Welcome