: Eventful night...

Spyder
08-05-07, 01:55 PM
Big show at the bar last night. I made a bunch of money. Had fun. Great music. Tesla.

Of the five people I brought to the bar, two ended up in jail. One is still there. Being held on suspicion of methamphetamine use but they refuse to blood test him to show that he's not on anything. Just a drunk dumbass.
The other was booked for a DUI but passed the breathalyzer successfully.

The others were pulled over on the way home. "Altercation" results in one being pulled from the car by CHP. Not arrested. Asleep on my couch when I get home.

Roommate comes home at 8:15 this morning, with her boyfriend, to go to bed and get some sleep. Finds one of my other dumbshit drunk ass friends asleep in her bed, sans clothes. I havn't figured out how to smooth that one over yet.

I need a shower.

:bighead:

dkozloski
08-05-07, 02:29 PM
If you expect to be a law enforcement officer you better find a more civilized group of friends who make better decisions. Whether you like it or not you are judged by the company you keep. It'd be a shame if you let this kind of behaviour by clowns drag you down. You're supposed to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Jonas McFeely
08-05-07, 02:34 PM
I got super shitty last night. Went to my middle eastern home boys gas station that sells me beer 24 hours a day at around 4:30am and found none other than Johnny One-Time up there enforcing the law as he should. Apparently there was an attempted robbery at the store. No beer for me :rolleyes: I had too much anyway.

I have a craving for salmon. I live 30 seconds from Winn Dixie. Im going to fulfill my craving. :drool: :tard:

Jonas McFeely
08-05-07, 02:36 PM
If you expect to be a law enforcement officer you better find a more civilized group of friends who make better decisions. Whether you like it or not you are judged by the company you keep. It'd be a shame if you let this kind of behaviour by clowns drag you down. You're supposed to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Damn scoff laws...

Spyder
08-05-07, 02:39 PM
Yea...this all happened while I was at work in my bar. I know what you mean though...guilt by association and all...

There's a lot of people I've cut out of my life for doing dumb things. A couple of people that got into cocaine and don't understand why I won't talk to them, a couple that sit around and drink all day and can't hold a job, a couple that dropped out of school to have kids at 19 and live off of the taxes I pay without any effort to work for themselves... I know what you're saying and I have no problem cutting people off that are going to bring me down. The ones from last night aren't bad people, I think it was just a crazy fluke of a night. The one still in jail ISN'T on crank. He's just loud and obnoxious. He'd had two beers and about seven Rockstars. The one that passed out in my roommates bed just doesn't realize that a girls bed is kind of a private place to be without invitation...also not a bad guy, just kinda dumb sometimes.

And, on another note, I still haven't heard from the two that went to Reno on Friday night...

Rolex
08-05-07, 03:25 PM
Two of my best friends in this world that are/were cops were the biggest hell-raisers as kids. I'm just sayin' ;)

dkozloski
08-05-07, 04:01 PM
I'll get off my soap box now. I'd hate to see you mess up your life strategy with some carelessness.

Spyder
08-05-07, 04:37 PM
No, I totally understand and appreciate it. I think I do a pretty good job of balancing stupid fun and responsibility... :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-05-07, 10:28 PM
You sir, are a modern day cowboy. :D

Spyder
08-05-07, 10:36 PM
Hahaha...funny that you mention that. That was the name of the closing band...Modern Day Cowboy...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-05-07, 10:36 PM
Not to mention one of the songs I just listened to during my evening run.