: BIG Car Show Coming up.

Marika
08-05-07, 06:40 AM
Starlight Tattoo is having another car show this year in New Jersey. The details are listed at their website. Click the link below for further information.

http://www.starlighttattoo.com/car_show_info.php

Marika
08-05-07, 09:21 AM
Further information:

This car show is physically a very big show. Last year they occupied the Fashion Center in Paramus and this year they're occupying the Garden State Plaza because they need more space.

IF anyone wants to meet up as a GROUP, the organizers of this car show have a central point where their staff are located during the entire show. It's usually near wherever the music is playing. My suggestion would be, for those who are interested in attending as a GROUP to simply pick a time and then meet near the central point where the show staff are located. That's just my suggestion.

Also, this show is open for anyone who wants to enter their car, something to think about if you want to show your car.

Additionally, this show is for a cause, the fight against childhood cancers. If you come to the show, PLEASE donate some money when you get there. It won't break your bank account and it will help the kids.

codewize
08-07-07, 02:39 PM
I'm not saying anything other than I wonder if they can do a real nice Cadillac tattoo for me.

Sounds like fun. I'll put it on the calendar

danbuc
08-09-07, 01:58 PM
Yes, they can do a really nice Caddy tattoo for ya. My step-dad gets all his ink done there...good bunch of people there. I'll be there, but probably not in the STS. Had the Mercury and the Triumph at the Fashion Center last year...nice show. This year, the Mercury will be there, but I'm not sure if the Triumph will be back from the body shop by then. They've had it for almost a month and haven't started painting yet..so who knows. If it's not ready, then I could take the STS if people are planning on meeting up there or whatever.

codewize
08-09-07, 10:39 PM
LOL I'm not the tattoo kind at all but my wife is bugging me so it's being considered.

Marika
08-26-07, 03:37 PM
Just finished uploading the images from the Car show.

The weather wasn't too great so a lot of cars didn't show up but it was still a good time for all.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/girlperson1/Starlight%20Tattoo%20Car%20Show%202007/?start=all

Click the link to view the images.

Enjoy!

Marika

codewize
08-26-07, 06:08 PM
Boy that Eldo was one sexy vehicle wasn't it? The sad thing is that was the only Cadillac representation there. Thanks for the pics

Marika
08-26-07, 08:20 PM
Boy that Eldo was one sexy vehicle wasn't it? The sad thing is that was the only Cadillac representation there. Thanks for the pics

that Eldo is a '69 and it's completely ORIGINAL, nothing restored. It was actually a reserved car for Frank Sinatra at a caddy dealership in New Jersey but he never picked it up for some reason or another. The guy who owns the car bought it from the dealership and has kept it at his home, garaged on Staten Island, New York ever since. It's a multiple trophy winner and a real sweet doll of a car.

codewize
08-26-07, 08:52 PM
And of course, here are my pics

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/codewize/2007%20Starlight%20Tattoo%20Show/

danbuc
09-02-07, 11:44 AM
I was there from about 12:30 to 2:00 ish, until the GF and I decided to leave. My step-dad had the Mercury there though, parked right in front of the trunk the bands were playing on. I was a little disappointed with the show myself, even though I heard a lot more cars showed up later once it got nice outside and stuff. Startlight still has yet to figure out how to properly class vehicles, and award the corresponding trophies. They dropped the ball last year, and again this year. Some of the bads were pretty good though, which was nice for a change.

codewize
09-02-07, 10:02 PM
I remember the Merc from the Hooter meet. I didn't recognize it then but now that you mention it I remember it being there.

Sorry I missed you there. Crap, wait you have PL8NUMBER right? Damn it I saw you're STS there. I posted that in the lounge when I got home.

danbuc
09-08-07, 02:25 PM
So, anything goin' on this weekend? Brogan Cadillac in Ridgewood is having their car show tomorrow I think...

codewize
09-08-07, 07:08 PM
I thought the Brogen show already happened? Wasn't that the week or 2 weeks before the Starlight show?

danbuc
09-09-07, 11:55 AM
That was Brogan of Totowa...there.s two Brogan Cadillacs around here. Strangely though, they aren't associated with each other in any way.

codewize
09-09-07, 02:00 PM
Ohhhhhhh. I dind't know that. So is that today?

That was Brogan of Totowa...there.s two Brogan Cadillacs around here. Strangely though, they aren't associated with each other in any way.

danbuc
09-09-07, 06:04 PM
Yeah, it went till 3. I got there around 1:40 and there were maybe 15 cars left. It was wicked hot outside too. I looked at the '08 CTS they had there, and wandered around the lot for 5 minutes then left.