: Bourne Ultimatum

Rolex
08-03-07, 11:39 PM
I just got back from seeing the 3rd Bourne movie. The theatre was packed and all local shows are sold out. I believe this movie will be #1 at the box office once word travels.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! This is the best of the three movies and I'm hoping for another. Whoever writes the scripts for these flicks is a freaking genious. Go see it in the theatre. It was showing in the newest, latest, greatest high definition too so you hi-fi junkies will appreciate it.

Honerable mention goes to I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry. We saw it last night and laughed until I almost pissed my britches. The critics are bashing it, but they probably couldn't hear the movie over all the laughter. :D

JimmyH
08-04-07, 12:16 AM
I gotta see the new Bourne movie. The second was pretty good, the first one was friggin amazing. Arent there like 5 or 6 books? I thought the plan was to only make three movies though. Shame.

When you say high def, you mean digital projection? I dont think the old school celluloid film projectors have a "resolution." Digital projection is awesome. All theatres should use it.

Rolex
08-04-07, 12:20 AM
Uhhh I think digital projection sounds right. Can you tell I'm a little behind the times when it comes to electronic gadgets? :rolleyes:

JimmyH
08-04-07, 12:22 AM
the people who build them are the only ones who arent

so, not giving anything away, i am guessing it ends in a fashion that would allow for more movies?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-04-07, 12:57 AM
Just saw it. Amazing. And I don't recall being too into the first two Bourne movies.

Bat Guano
08-04-07, 11:54 AM
I saw it yesterday. WOW!

lawfive
08-04-07, 12:33 PM
LOL, bat guano. Best. Username. Evar.

The Tony Show
08-04-07, 05:04 PM
Just came back from watching this, and it was fan-freaking tastic.