: New member just saying hello

EldorAddict
08-03-07, 07:39 PM
I recently came across this forum while searching for a car. While performing a perfectly innocent and shrinking resource responsible search for a ricer I could shoehorm myself into my new crimson pearl baby beckoned to me. Being responsible I greased up the opening on an Accord and wedged myself into the thing, sighed, got out and climbed onto the pedestal they had my Eldo on ... it was pretty much already over then. So home I went and was lucky enough to come across this forum. Armed with a list of things to look out for I went back test drove and, of course, bought her 2 days ago. Having had my luxury coupe experience earlier in life with a MkVII LSC I was waiting to find out where they cut the corner. It's a bear making luxury and performance blend into one vehicle and although Lincoln did a nice job on the LSC my "new" ETC just buries it. So here I am a newly joined member saying thanks to all the posters whose information helped me make a decision I am very happy with. Hope to keep seeing you all posting here for a long time to come!

Rolex
08-03-07, 07:41 PM
:welcome: to the forums. It's a great source of info and slightly addicting. I'd love to see pics of your Cadi. :wave:

urbanski
08-03-07, 07:51 PM
howdy :)

lawfive
08-03-07, 08:54 PM
:welcome: :welcome5: :welcome:

Always did love the Etcetera moniker!

AlBundy
08-03-07, 09:45 PM
Welcome Eldo owner. Were all so koooool. I understand because I was looking for a Mark VIII and low and behold my Eldo came looking for me. I don't regret the purchase but I still respect the Mark VII & VIII. See you in the Eldo/Seville lounge.:welcome::highfive:

RightTurn
08-03-07, 10:12 PM
:welcome5: to the forum!