: Ladies and Gentlemen,get your AFFAIRS in ORDER. The SpicySouthwest SuperSONIC is HERE

Playdrv4me
08-03-07, 05:13 PM
ITS SO BIG I COULD BARELY FIT IT IN THE TITLE... In this corner, TRUMPING THE BACONATOR AT A COLOSSAL 1200 CALORIES WITH BACON... SERVED WITH IT'S OWN RELEASE FORM... THE SPICY SOUTHWEST SUPERSONIC!

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO TRY IT?

Jonas McFeely
08-03-07, 05:45 PM
Wheres it at?

Playdrv4me
08-03-07, 05:52 PM
Sonic.

Jonas McFeely
08-03-07, 05:57 PM
Oh sweet Jesus Jones, there is a Sonic like 2 miles from my house.

Can you say Saturday afternoon hangover food?

I can. :highfive:

urbanski
08-03-07, 06:00 PM
:chad: > *

Rolex
08-03-07, 06:03 PM
That's 1 whole days worth of fat and calories in one sammich! :eek: I need one for lunch and dinner. :yup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-04-07, 12:00 AM
Too bad the nearest Sonic is in Des Moines, over four and a half hours away.

Three roadtrips in three consecutive weekends?! I think so!

Jonas McFeely
08-04-07, 03:25 AM
Im shit faced. iTs 4am. I have a bunch of sauza tequila in me, some 3 olives cherry vodka and a happy smile. I am going to LKQ tomorrow, i had an incredible night, and i will get my Sonic supersonic crazy dealy thing on my way to the yard.Myabe i take pics. wish me luck

Jesda
08-04-07, 06:06 AM
Since Wendy's no longer exists here, this spicysouthwestsupersonic could tide me over.

Who wants to be in my will?

Red_October_7000
08-04-07, 01:12 PM
You can will me the van!
There is no Sonic near me. -Since they won't provide me with a map and the limit to the search radius is 150 miles, by playing with ZIP codes I found one in Pensylvania. Anyone know of one nearer to MA? I gotta have me one of them things!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-04-07, 01:19 PM
That looks like it would cause heartburn for days. Is that like a breakfast sandwich or what?

I think we should make a pic of this sandwich Jonas's smiley.

nickc50310
08-04-07, 02:33 PM
Chad you aint missin much. Sonic is garbage.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-04-07, 02:40 PM
Is it like on the McDonalds level as far as quality is concerned, or is it even lower...like BK?

Jonas McFeely
08-04-07, 03:30 PM
Is it like on the McDonalds level as far as quality is concerned, or is it even lower...like BK?

First off, i havnt had it yet, but i am leaving shortly to go get one.

Second, Sonic kicks the ever-loving dog shit out of most fast food joints. There variety is second to none, and quality is very good, especially compared to Crackdonalds.

Third, Burger King will hand McDonalds their ass on a silver platter any day of the week. Again, with variety and quality. The Whopper Jr. for a $1? Cant be beat, and 2 of them and side salad will fill you up. For $3. McDonalds has the $1 double cheeseburger. It has a ketchup and pickes on it. and the beef always has chunks grissle in it that crunch when you eat it. Very poor quality and nasty.

And dont get me started on McDonalds add campaign. It disgusts me and infuriates me. It makes me want to hurt and break things. The whole "Im lovin' it" bullshit. The trendy music. The hip slang talk. And not to turn this into anything racial, but i havnt seen a McDonalds commercial with a white guy or gal in a long time. Dammit shit i effing hate McDonalds. And there service sucks. And they are always dirty. I can do this for hours...

CIWS
08-04-07, 04:02 PM
Oh crap, my blood pressure went up just looking at that :eek:

Jonas McFeely
08-04-07, 05:38 PM
It was amazing.

It hands the Baconator its ass. It was one of the best burgers ive ever had. Super hot and spicy. They dont slack on the cheese at all. The crispy jalepinos strips set it off. The sauce is amazing, and the the burger meat was nice and thick. It was way more spicy and hot than i had originally expected. But i like hot food, so it was a pleasant surprise.

I enjoyed mine with a large Tots and a Route 44 Lemon-Berry Slush.

I wish i had a camera to take pics!

I highly recommend it.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-04-07, 08:33 PM
Both of the local BK's suck, they used to be very good, but now they suck. I used to go there a lot last year to get their Stacker and Fries, but since last fall, their quality consistently diminished at both locations I would frequent, and I just decided to stop going all together, which is when I found Wendys. BK used to have the best fries IMO, but then starting last fall, every time I'd go there, their fries had this really wierd flavor to them, like they were underdone and overly salty, but they were always crispy, so that killed it for me, because when I go to a fast food joint, I always get the combo meal with the fries, and if the fries show a consistent lack of quality, then I stop going.

I used to love to go to BK...it didn't ever seem as popular up here as McD's is. For example, the high schoolers and ricers all hang out in the parking lot of the local McD's, and that's a good reason to stay away. Nobody hung around the parking lot of the local BK, which is why my friends and I used to always go down there. Also, BK has a bigger menu, and it seems like their burgers always tasted better because they were flame broiled (I think that's the word they use), and they always seemed leaner, and lastly, BK puts bacon on more of their burgers (actually, I don't even think McD's offers bacon on any of their burgers), and their value menu hands McD's their ass, but since my numerous less than great visits last fall, I haven't stepped in there since.

But with what you say Tim, it's probably just the ones up here. Or maybe they just tried to change the recipe for the fries last fall and saw what happened and changed it back. Maybe it's time for me to try them again...

dkozloski
08-04-07, 10:00 PM
If you've seen one gut bomb you've seen them all.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-06-07, 03:59 PM
I went to BK today and got their original chicken sandwich value meal. Quality improved. Will be going there often again, like I used to.

Playdrv4me
08-07-07, 11:00 PM
I ate one of these... I was gone for 5 days. Enough said.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-07-07, 11:06 PM
Like in a coma gone or passed the hell out gone?

Playdrv4me
08-07-07, 11:25 PM
Like in a coma gone or passed the hell out gone?

I'm not at liberty to discuss exactly what occured.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-07-07, 11:38 PM
If I ever decide to commit suicide, I'm gonna start with a BK Stacker (the triple of course), then follow it up with a Baconator, and then finish it off with a SpicySouthwest SuperSonic. And if that doesn't do it, one Slyder will be the final nail in the coffin.

Playdrv4me
08-08-07, 12:51 AM
lol!!

Jonas McFeely
08-08-07, 06:23 PM
If I ever decide to commit suicide, I'm gonna start with a BK Stacker (the triple of course), then follow it up with a Baconator, and then finish it off with a SpicySouthwest SuperSonic. And if that doesn't do it, one Slyder will be the final nail in the coffin.

Triple!? You Pus sy. Get the Quad Stacker. When it first came out, i made the mistake of getting a Quad with King Size fries and a large soda of some sort. I had gotten stupid drunk the night before and had a mild hang over. 4 patties, 4 slices of cheese and a shit ton of greasy fries isnt the wisest choice after a long night of heavy drinking.

I literally felt like i was going to stop breathing. My heart and my stomach were not happy, i could feel it. A few hours later i was fine. I have not had a Quad since...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-08-07, 07:07 PM
I had a double stacker today. The Baconator is sooo much better. The Stacker's sauce is disgusting.

AlBundy
08-08-07, 08:31 PM
Both of you are wimps. Why would you get a Quad Stacker when a triple whopper with cheese is there waitin. The modds should change this thread to "Get your butts and toilets in order". How do you spicey food people do it. I think torturing myself while eating is crazy. My father imports peppers from Africa, Mexico, India, WTF. I know its something I can't quit grasp but I'm trying to find out. Sheeess I don't like hot sauce. BBQ sauce is as far as I go so I must say "yessss I'm a puss_y when it comes to spicey foods.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-08-07, 08:34 PM
Whopper?! F-that. I needs no veggies on MY burger.

Rey Rey 650
08-08-07, 08:36 PM
I like the Six dollar burger :)

or

In and out burgers :)

v Double Double animal style

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/goonzo/63475723.jpg

AlBundy
08-08-07, 08:42 PM
Whopper?! F-that. I needs no veggies on MY burger.

"Have it your way", isn't that the motto.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-08-07, 08:47 PM
"Have it your way", isn't that the motto.

Yeah, but why waste all that time telling them what you don't want and just order the Stacker?

Either way, next time I go back and desire a burger, I'll get the Rodeo burger off the dollar menu. It fits right inbetween the amigo burger and trooper burger on the menu.

AlBundy
08-08-07, 09:00 PM
:alchi:Here's to you on your burger quest.Cheers.:alchi:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-08-07, 09:04 PM
Looks like you're the one hitting up the :alchi: :alchi: :alchi: tonight.

Jonas McFeely
08-09-07, 02:22 AM
Im hammered. Its 3am. I have tobe downtoan Orlando at 8am. darn.

70eldo
08-09-07, 03:28 AM
All in for In & out (that's what hamburgers' all about).

Who will post a pic biting a Supersonic? Jesda? You are always good at illustrated forum documentaries :D

Silver Dollar
08-09-07, 09:30 AM
I used to eat at Sonic every day for lunch. For 7 years. Literally.

Tater tots to me are the same as crack to a toothless whore.

My family did an intervention when they saw my cholesterol report.

I'm happy to say I've been tot free for 4 years now.

TaVern
08-09-07, 09:51 AM
C'mon folks... The Hardee's Monster Thickburger is where it's at.
Only 1,420 Calories and 107 grams of fat.
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041116/041116_monsterTB.hmedium.jpg
Newslink --->http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6498304/

Who can crush two of these in one sitting?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-09-07, 10:21 AM
C'mon folks... The Hardee's Monster Thickburger is where it's at.
Only 1,420 Calories and 107 grams of fat.
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041116/041116_monsterTB.hmedium.jpg
Newslink --->http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6498304/

Who can crush two of these in one sitting?

I WILL have one of these when I'm back up in Duluth next weekend.

TaVern
08-09-07, 10:29 PM
I WILL have one of these when I'm back up in Duluth next weekend.
GODSPEED!

Jonas McFeely
08-09-07, 11:31 PM
Tomorrow for lunch i will be making my trek to the nearest Hardees, about 12 miles.

If i dont make it out alive, tell RT i love her, and Chad can have my Caddys.

Here we go...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-09-07, 11:43 PM
I feel like having a Baconator for lunch tomorrow.

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Natzweiler/Photos/Noose.jpg