: New Caddy Owner

David S
08-02-07, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome Sal.
Just picked up a 91 Sedan Deville. Nice car has 100,000 miles on it and it was taken care of very well. when I get a chance to get my hands on a digital camera I will post some picture's. Tha owner of a local transmission shop owned it, and he was a workaholic and never drove the car. The transmission went and he parked it so it sat for three years, in the mean time he became ill and could not work, he's done with mechanical work, so someone rents the shop from him and he was getting rid of all the old car's in his lot the Caddy beining one of them. He was going to junk the car to the junk man for 250.00 I needed a car so I bought it. I wish I had A house and some spare cash because there were two more Caddy's one being a 1984 Barritz 80,000 miles needed alot of body work but the interior was all there just needed to be cleaned.
So my Caddy got a trans from the junk man it needed 4 tires It needs some struts and springs a new stereo system and all the clear coat has crows feet other than that the interior is all most perfect and runs like a charm.
It's a pleasure to be able to join your Cadillac club and hope I can be of service.
Thanx again.:rant2::yawn:

Jonas McFeely
08-02-07, 10:18 PM
Welcome. This place is full of great information.

(Ha, i beat all of you welcome sluts to it!) :tard: :drool:

AlBundy
08-02-07, 10:57 PM
:welcome:Welcome good Sir, can't wait to see pics.:thumbsup:

lawfive
08-03-07, 12:27 AM
:welcome::welcome5::welcome:

(lol... "welcome whores"...)

Jonas McFeely
08-03-07, 08:14 AM
(lol... "welcome whores"...)

Yes, but i like the way SLUT rolls off your tongue. Slllluuutt. Mmmm :drool:

RightTurn
08-03-07, 10:04 AM
Welcome slut, reporting in. :welcome5: David!!