: I think i finally found one

CaddyshackCadillac
07-31-07, 09:23 PM
Its a 1985 fleetwood brougham coupe with a rebuilt engine last ran 2 yrs ago its got nice interior all dark blue leather the outside is in desperate need of work it has body rust and serious paint issues but the rust is not going thru on anything just surface.Also the power steering was going when the guy parked it ..im gonna offer him 150.00 see if he bites if so i could make it back on parting her out ayways or throwing her on ebay and get at leat 600 as is heres a pic ill get more as the story unfolds....

Benzilla
07-31-07, 11:00 PM
Great! Nice looking caddy, although I thought you wanted one to keep?

I'd fix that up, you know it. It still looks solid as a rock, just rough around the edges.

CaddyshackCadillac
07-31-07, 11:03 PM
yea i do want to keep im saying if its a little to much to handle then i can still make my money back but with the exception of the headliner and some cleaning that interior is prestine just the outside is weird got like painted birds on it and lil swirlies i think as a quik fix im going to sand the rust spots and spray with rustolium rust stop then get into the nitty gritty with her.......you know if caddyman tom can grab a 74 wagon i can grab an 85 fleetwood.......

Benzilla
07-31-07, 11:09 PM
Cool. Well, keep us updated. :thumbsup:

jayoldschool
07-31-07, 11:32 PM
Do not part that car out unless it has serious underbody rust. If the interior is good, all it needs is a paint job. Hang a cheap junkyard fender on it, and get it painted in a cheap single stage. It will look great.

CaddyshackCadillac
08-01-07, 05:35 PM
heres some more pics my digi crapped out so these are more camera phone pics but they came out surprisingly good

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-01-07, 05:51 PM
It really doesn't need all that much work, atleast in regards to the bodywork and interior.

jayoldschool
08-01-07, 05:54 PM
So? Did you buy it?

Jonas McFeely
08-01-07, 07:06 PM
Its got a Deville hood Ornament.

Benzilla
08-01-07, 07:08 PM
I love it, but that is some WEIRD shit painted on it. Did some polish grandmother own it or something? If it runs well, just got some paint and tint the windows, lol. If I needed a project, I'd buy it. Seriously, I love those Fleetwood Coupes.

Ben.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-01-07, 07:12 PM
Yeah, what's with all those designs painted on it?

CaddyshackCadillac
08-01-07, 08:24 PM
the guy selling its happens to be a painter the car in question was his wifes and im assuming he painted them birds on there for her

CaddyshackCadillac
08-01-07, 08:26 PM
and yea its located at a golf course (went there to take these pics ended playing nine hole haha) so i told this guy richard to let em know ide gladly take it off his hands for 150. or 200. max so he gon let me know what he said