: Howdy folks !

Master Loafer
07-31-07, 12:07 AM
Hello my fellow Cadillac Owners....
My name is Joe and I am from south Texas..... about 43 miles south of Houston to be exact..... Anyways... my wife and I just recently became Caddy owners... I bought her a 2001 Cadillac Deville on Mother's Day.... Yes... the dealership sold it to us on a Sunday....LOL.... Anyways, my parents had always owned Cadillacs while I was growing up and I never thought I would have one sitting in my driveway.... My mom could not believe my wife's new car when we went to show her... I was in the market for a Chevy Impala.... but once we drove the Caddy, it was all over... No need to look any further.... Anyways... I joined this site because we are having a little window trouble... I won't talk about it here though... I have a thread up in another forum... Hope someone will be kind enough to help me out... Once I learn to post pics on this site, I will show you guys and gals our car...
Thanks for having a site for me to visit... I hope someday down the road, I can answer questions for some other newbies...
Bye 4 Now,
Joe

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-31-07, 12:16 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay!

lawfive
07-31-07, 12:16 AM
:welcome: :welcome5::welcome:

Welcome to the forum, Joe!!

IBG
IBRT

Master Loafer
07-31-07, 10:43 AM
Thank you for saying hi you 2 ! :)

RightTurn
07-31-07, 12:59 PM
Hello there Joe and :welcome5: I'm in the Houston area too. Congrats on the new ride.

Rolex
07-31-07, 05:28 PM
:welcome: Joe, glad to have you. :thumbsup: