: New Member

CindyN
07-29-07, 05:48 PM
Hi,
I just bought a 2006 Cadillac Escalade on Ebay last week. I was visiting my daughter in the Atlanta area, and happened to see a really good deal on Ebay and the vehicle was about 20 minutes away. So I went over there and checked it out. I couldn't believe what a good deal it was so I traded them my 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara, some cash and financed the balance. When I got it home I took it to the local Cadillac dealer and had it checked out. So far so good. All it needed was an oil change and tires rotated. I activated Onstar right away, and am trying to learn how to use all the "toys". The vehicle had less than 18K miles and is still under full factory warranty. I am very happy with it so far. The primary reason to buy the caddy was to tow our boat which it did with ease. We were impressed how easily it pulled the boat from the water.

BTW, how do you upload a custom avitar?

CindyN

Boombotz
07-29-07, 05:53 PM
Welcome Cindy
Good luck on the Lade. What color

Also only supporting members can upload a custom avatar. We do have some generic ones you can use.

RightTurn
07-29-07, 06:27 PM
:welcome5: Cindy and congrats on the new Caddy!

Rolex
07-29-07, 07:55 PM
:welcome:

Lord Cadillac
07-29-07, 07:56 PM
Welcome aboard, Cindy! Thank you for signing up! And congratulations on your Escalade! I drive an 05 ESV.. I think this is the only vehicle I've ever owned for a year and still actually loved it.

Yes, custom avatars are one of the perks for supporting members...

So have you ever owned a Cadillac before?

Stoneage_Caddy
07-29-07, 11:21 PM
florida ? , niceville ????

sounds nice ....where is niceville ?

Boombotz
07-30-07, 06:21 AM
florida ? , niceville ????

sounds nice ....where is niceville ?
Its in the pan handle near Fort Walton Beach.

EcSTSatic
07-30-07, 11:48 AM
Its in the pan handle near Fort Walton Beach.

I'll be down there next month in Destin. WooHoo!

HushH
07-30-07, 02:22 PM

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-30-07, 02:31 PM
Welcome!

pimpin88
07-30-07, 08:09 PM
Welcome!

:leghump:

WELCOME!

Stoneage_Caddy
07-30-07, 08:27 PM
down boy ...we gotta behave so she will come back ....

shes gotta .....please ???? dont be like all my dates this month and leave after the first night ...

lawfive
07-30-07, 11:25 PM
Welcome! Oooo... Fort Walton Beach. Wonderful place in the late 70's / early 80's. Oh shit, now she knows how old I am...

IBG. Where the heck IS G, anyways?

70eldo
07-31-07, 06:55 AM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the good deal!

Yes it hauls! :D

CindyN
08-01-07, 11:40 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the welcome. This is my first cadillac and my first american made car in years. I had Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, and Suzuki before this one. I didn't realize how nice cadillacs were until I rented a Deville back in '04. It felt like I was driving a marshmellow. My new cadillac drives like a marshmellow truck. I can feel the truck in there, but it is still great. I am really enjoying this escalade. It is diamond white. I had to ask the cadillac dealer because some of my paperwork said diamond white and some said pearl white. I guess there is a difference.

I was reading some forums about stolen cadillacs. That is scary. I hadn't thought about this vehicle being such a popular theft item. Is this happening everywhere or more in certain areas of the country?

Cindy

Lord Cadillac
08-01-07, 12:03 PM
I didn't realize how nice cadillacs were until I rented a Deville back in '04. It felt like I was driving a marshmellow.

See how people still appreciate soft riding vehicles? :thumbsup:

pabstcadillac
08-01-07, 02:07 PM
Howdy. :cowboy: :alchi: