: Warning:This video will make you Angry,sad and Homicidal...

Wheelman322
07-27-07, 05:25 PM
For the strong stomached only...This video goes from bad to worse.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/462ac432-62b0-4b6d-b114-9923011a4a02.htm

urbanski
07-27-07, 05:51 PM
wow :(

Wheelman322
07-27-07, 05:59 PM
The sad part is that I was watching this last night, and my wife asked me a question and I snapped at her. I'd really like to find and slay these c*cks*ckers.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-27-07, 06:08 PM
Ah what do they know about good taste? They're french.

Why is it that everyone of these "destruction" type videos you see on youtube is always revolving around an '80s Cadillac?

Couldn't kill it though.

Cadillacboy
07-27-07, 06:17 PM
@#$%^&&**(&^$$#$##$$%^$##$%^^$#^&*(($#%%^^^%###

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-27-07, 06:20 PM
I'd kill to see someone make a video like this revolving around a Prius. Stoney?? You hear me?

Jonas McFeely
07-27-07, 07:28 PM
Another reason to hate the French.

I took the video as a personal attack on America. A bunch of French homos getting off destroying the pinnacle of American luxury.

I found myself actually getting angry.

Pieces of shit. :mad:

Cadillac Giovanni
07-27-07, 07:29 PM
AGH! THE BASTARDS!!!

That should be illegal. Some guy in detroit put alot of work into that car, and they just wreck it... It would have been one thing to off-road the car until it died, but taking a baseball bat to it? Bad form.

I recall some kids taking an old 73 Deville for a ride through the woods of alaska on an off-roading course. They weren't able to kill it as i remember, and they were amazed at the amount of power it had.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-27-07, 08:12 PM
Yeah, there's a bunch of shit like this floating around on youtube and streetfire. I've seen 10 video clips, all of the same deVille like mine, getting destroyed by a bunch of kids on a farm, a Mark IV getting torched and beaten, this one, some kids offroading a 88-89 Fleetwood, etc etc. But what I don't understand is why they're using these Cadillacs....not beater old econo cars, but the Caddys??

Does anyone speak French on here and can read the subtitles? I wanna post a flaming comment on that video, but they'd have no clue as to what I was saying.

EDIT: I just remembered, in the very beginning, you'll see a yellow Pontiac G5 parked next to the Brougham, which means that this video must have been shot in Quebec, because I don't believe Pontiac exists in France.

gdwriter
07-27-07, 08:37 PM
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Quel groupe de douche-bags! Aucune voiture ne mérite ce genre d'abus. Particulièrement pas un Cadillac. J'aimerais voir cette voiture aller toute la "Christine" sur eux.

Translated:

What a bunch of douche-bags! No car deserves this kind of abuse. Especially not a Cadillac. I'd love to see this car go all "Christine" on them.

MaineWater
07-27-07, 08:56 PM
That really pisses me off, it wasn't even that bad shape either. The interior still looked pretty nice.

noahsdad
07-27-07, 09:17 PM
See, this is what happens when men have dicks the size of a peanut. They have to compensate somewhere else.

The French are historically the most cowardly, cut and run (or better yet never show up) tribe of inbreds ever trod the earth. This video confirms it.

93DevilleUSMC
07-27-07, 09:31 PM
Name one car that Canada has produced that would even run, much less equal a Cadillac!

pompste
07-27-07, 09:39 PM
A classic example of starved for attention troublemaking youths with too much free time on their hands.
Rather than being productive,they chose to destroy a Cadillac that had seen better times.

Believe me,they are now cursed to hell for deliberately destroying a Caddy--- (ha ha).
As the saying goes "what goes around,comes around".

Destroyer
07-27-07, 10:09 PM
I'd really like to find and slay these c*cks*ckers.
You would kill someone for that?. C'mon now. I did this kinda stuff when I was a kid too. My victims: '68 Ford Thunderbird (429/C6) and suicide doors, '63 Dodge Polara 383 2 dr. Boy did the guys and I have a field day DESTROYING these big block cars. That Tbird layed rubber for like a 1/4 mile, then came donuts and plowing into things. When she couldn't run anymore she was beaten vigorously with bats, crowbars, jumping all over it caving in the roof,etc you name it. The Polara went through much of the same at first but she went up in a blaze of glory. We set her on fire from the inside and she just burst into flames plus my friend Rob also shot it with an M60 semi auto while it was burning. I'll just go ahead and make the assumption that that part of France was/is as boring as the area in NY I grew up in.:eek:

Destroyer
07-27-07, 10:12 PM
See, this is what happens when men have dicks the size of a peanut. They have to compensate somewhere else.

The French are historically the most cowardly, cut and run (or better yet never show up) tribe of inbreds ever trod the earth. This video confirms it.I dont think this should become a French bashing thread in all honesty. Kids here do it too.:mad:

Destroyer
07-27-07, 10:13 PM
That really pisses me off, it wasn't even that bad shape either. The interior still looked pretty nice.And theres a ton of 'em at the junkyard in better shape than that one too. Why dont we threaten the junkyards and call them cowards and losers too?.

Destroyer
07-27-07, 10:15 PM
Another reason to hate the French.

I took the video as a personal attack on America. A bunch of French homos getting off destroying the pinnacle of American luxury.

I found myself actually getting angry.

Pieces of shit. :mad:Go get a French car and sit on the roof for revenge. :stirpot:

jayoldschool
07-27-07, 10:39 PM
Name one car that Canada has produced that would even run, much less equal a Cadillac!

Hey, hey, hey. Let's not say stupid things here. These are a bunch of stupid kids from Quebec. Don't disparage all of Canada. BTW - Ontario makes more cars than Michigan. Suprised? Actually, Ontario is number one overall. More vehicles than ANY state. F-150s, Cadillacs, Impalas, ALL the Chrysler 300s, Chargers, etc etc etc, are made in Canada.

CaddyshackCadillac
07-27-07, 10:56 PM
Hey i take pride in knowing that it took that much to kill i mean even in the end it was still going strong rest in piece ole boy .......

Night Wolf
07-27-07, 11:16 PM
According to their final picture with the year and KM....

that car had 282,643 miles on it :eek:

Anyway, it is stupid, and there are cars like that in junkyards, that dosn't make them any better tho, but atleast those cars in junkyards give other people the abaility to get parts for their own car they are trying to keep running or fix up etc...

It is sickening... On the Isuzu site people posted videos from youtube and streetfire of Troopers and Rodeos getting trashed too.... I'm sorry, but nearly any 4wd truck and/or luxury car should not be trashed like that, there are so many parts people can use that simply aren't made anymore. I counted a number of things I coulda used off that '87 Brougham as parts on mine....

and right there lies the reason why I can not, and will not let my '89 Brougham go, its that simple, only way I could sell it, if I was in a position where I needed to thin out my cars would be to someone that respects it and would fix it up, preferably someone from the site here.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-27-07, 11:52 PM
And theres a ton of 'em at the junkyard in better shape than that one too. Why dont we threaten the junkyards and call them cowards and losers too?.

Because cars in junkyards are there for a reason...usually because they've encountered some major problem or have gotten in an accident and are totaled...those cars go on to be used for other's who need parts off of them or to be recycled into new cars so we don't have to use any more of earth's dwindling resources to make new ones. And I'd imagine cars like this Brougham are highly desireable on the scrap market nowadays. This video on the other hand is disrespectful and/or vandalism. Who knows if it's their car or if it's stolen.

You would kill someone for that?. C'mon now. I did this kinda stuff when I was a kid too. My victims: '68 Ford Thunderbird (429/C6) and suicide doors, '63 Dodge Polara 383 2 dr. Boy did the guys and I have a field day DESTROYING these big block cars. That Tbird layed rubber for like a 1/4 mile, then came donuts and plowing into things. When she couldn't run anymore she was beaten vigorously with bats, crowbars, jumping all over it caving in the roof,etc you name it. The Polara went through much of the same at first but she went up in a blaze of glory. We set her on fire from the inside and she just burst into flames plus my friend Rob also shot it with an M60 semi auto while it was burning. I'll just go ahead and make the assumption that that part of France was/is as boring as the area in NY I grew up in.:eek:

Pretty bold to say that on here.

Hey, hey, hey. Let's not say stupid things here. These are a bunch of stupid kids from Quebec. Don't disparage all of Canada. BTW - Ontario makes more cars than Michigan. Suprised? Actually, Ontario is number one overall. More vehicles than ANY state. F-150s, Cadillacs, Impalas, ALL the Chrysler 300s, Chargers, etc etc etc, are made in Canada.

Well I think he meant Canadian based corportations, but you're right, a lot of the vehicles made by American companies are built in Canada. The one that pops into my head is the W-Bodies.

There is something clinically wrong - mentally speaking - with those savage bastards who did that insane destruction to that Brougham.

Totally...it's like one step above killing animals for fun.

Cadillac_Fan
07-27-07, 11:55 PM

The French are historically the most cowardly, cut and run (or better yet never show up) tribe of inbreds ever trod the earth. This video confirms it.

Couldn't agree more. To add insult to injury, it's too bad our American soldiers lost life and limb to liberate their ungrateful country, not once, but twice.

There is something clinically wrong - mentally speaking - with those savage bastards who did that insane destruction to that Brougham.

gdwriter
07-28-07, 12:35 AM
Ahem, it's pretty obvious that this video was not from France but from French-speaking Quebec.

Regardless, every country has its share of douche-bags. These guys just happen to be Canadian. No need to disparage an entire country, just the a**holes who get their jollies destroying a car.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-28-07, 12:37 AM
Yeah, whether it be a Cadillac, Geo, Dodge, Honda or even a........Renault! :eek:

I have to say, when D-Bag #1 stood up on the roof and started on the windshield with the sledge, it *mirrored* that scene in Christine.

Wheelman322
07-28-07, 12:38 AM
You would kill someone for that?. C'mon now. I did this kinda stuff when I was a kid too.

Maybe kill is a bit strong, but those kids deserve a good beatin'. When I was younger, I had lots of fun breaking things and getting into fights, but we always had respect for peoples cars and houses. Some people on this forum have cars that are in worse shape than that Cad was and it could've easily been donated to a charity or as a parts donor for some poor guy trying to keep his Cad running. I'll never understand senseless destruction of useful property.

93DevilleUSMC
07-28-07, 12:49 AM

Good point. Sorry for shooting my mouth off.

robert copeland
07-28-07, 01:14 AM
damn.death of such fine cadillac.

jayoldschool
07-28-07, 09:53 AM
Good point. Sorry for shooting my mouth off.

See? This is what makes us Cadillac owners different. Welcome to the club for gentlemen, gentlemen.:thumbsup:

CaddyshackCadillac
07-28-07, 10:27 AM
I will say theres a certain feeling you get when you drive a caddy that any one driving anything else just doesn t get....

bicentennialcadillac
07-28-07, 11:42 AM
Kill 'em all.

305Caddy
07-28-07, 12:11 PM
****** ass froggs............. does Pres. Bush know about this? I believe thats an act of terrorism

Jonas McFeely
07-28-07, 12:23 PM

I agree, and im not bashing Canada. I actually really like Canada, but Quebec is a different story...

Jonas McFeely
07-28-07, 12:28 PM
****** ass froggs............. does Pres. Bush know about this? I believe thats an act of terrorism

lololololololkodokloloaolsoip;askldjawpif]paergjlolololl

Ass Frogs? omg lo9loloolllolol lmao

I havnt lolled like that from a forum member in awhile

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-28-07, 12:46 PM
I think we should take that 20lb sledge to that kid's femur. See how he likes that.

93DevilleUSMC
07-28-07, 01:45 PM
International vehicular politics aside, this video just shows that some people have no talents other than destroying things. So you can burn tires off? Wow, I can do that too, as can anyone able to press a gas pedal. You can beat windows in with a bat? Wow, you're so strong; my sister used to swing that same bat playing local league softball.

What the video does not establish, however, is whether the car is their property (in which case they can legally do whatever they want to it), or whether it is someone else's property (in which case they just committed a crime).

Destroyer
07-28-07, 06:32 PM
Anyway, it is stupid, and there are cars like that in junkyards, that dosn't make them any better tho, but atleast those cars in junkyards give other people the abaility to get parts for their own car they are trying to keep running or fix up etc...

Yeah alright, I'll give you that. But if the car belongs to them or one of them and they were gonna junk it but decided to have fun with it by bashing the everloving crap out of it first as the owner(s) of the car they have ther right to do that right?. Its unfortunate but rarely do you see people restoring these cars to mint condition, most use them for as long as they can and junk them.

RocketFast321
07-30-07, 11:52 PM
poor 307

eldorado99
07-31-07, 04:14 PM
There was a video posted on here one time of a 77-78 Eldorado beater which was used to demolish a camping trailer. At least that was entertaining, this is just murder.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-31-07, 04:27 PM
^ I remember that video. That was atleast somewhat entertaining, this isn't. All this does is go to show the durability of the steel used in these cars.

mharker
08-01-07, 11:22 AM
I am half french-Canadian and embarrassed by these yahoos. But don't blame all Quebeckers. Everywhere has their idiot rednecks.

Not a big loss for the car though. Did you see the rust? No way that was getting restored. And don't forget the more cars they crush, the more ours will be worth someday!

Yes it's true, Ontario has more auto plants than Michigan. And Quebec is bigger than Texas! Also F-bodies were Quebec-built until GM closed the plant.

z06bigbird
08-01-07, 12:24 PM
Obviously done in Canada. Look at other cars in junk yard and look at the tow truck.
Also, note the snow tires. No need for real snow tires in France. They typically use all seasons.

I realize this forum is for Cadillac lovers. No need to get emotionally involved with this clip for several reasons:

1. This is 2007, with video immediately avail.
2. Teenagers have done stuff like this for many years. No one taped it.
3. We might dislike it, but no need to lose emotions or get overly emotional over it.
4. Is this any different than the insurance companies sending 6 new DTSs to the crusher after they had pea sized hail damage in the Memphis area this past year? No miles on them, a red one, white one, tan one, etc.
5. Is this any different than the junk yards crusing old cars? I admit that is sad.
6. Now I will really get flamed. Is it any different than me sending my 76 Toronado to a demo derby after several months of not being able to sell it. Gas was high. No one wanted a tank; ebay was just starting out.

I love cars, and I have always been able to buy older clean Lincolns and Caddys (64 SDV, 23k miles; 64 Lincoln 60k miles--not a scratch on it, dark gray with red interior; 68 Linc with 20k miles on it. Lady gave me a hydrometer and a charger with it). I used those cars for many years as family cars. I took perfect care of them.

77CDV
08-02-07, 04:22 PM
At least the Caddy made them work for it's death. Likely more work than they've done ever. Pity they couldn't put the energy to more productive use.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-02-07, 04:25 PM
Pity they couldn't put the energy to more productive use.

Yeah, like a group circle-jerk.

Jonas McFeely
08-02-07, 07:47 PM

Ummmm......

1990CaddyBrougham
08-04-07, 06:24 PM
No Fleetwood Coupes were hurt in this. Car was parted, not smashed like the others.
Me and my buddys romp on cars all the time. Demo derby style. While i love RWD cars, they all like small FWD cars. WE get alot of them. That grand marquis we actually put about 100 miles on it, we had it so long, beating it around a 1/4 mile circle track, and driving it threw 17 acres of woods and feilds.

A cadillac has never been hurt here... Last RWD car we had was a 84 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser wagon, complete wiht woodgrain and a knocking 307 motor that lasted 8 times around.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v230/towncar097/Rompin%20Round%20The%20Field/

77CDV
08-04-07, 08:43 PM

You're assuming they could...ahem..."stand and deliver", as it were.:alchi:

Jonas McFeely
08-04-07, 11:21 PM
You're assuming they could...ahem..."stand and deliver", as it were.:alchi:

That movie sucked.

Ultra Slow
08-06-07, 12:50 AM
Actually funny..... When I was younger and before we could afford videos, several of us used to do similar antics to some undesirable mopar products. 60's-70's Darts, swingers, etc. Most were 4 door poor engine option and poor cars period that were so far gone it was a laugh. Oh well, that was not a good cadillac, but some good parts there that could be saved. I know it was done in Canada as the "real" french are a little to prissy to actually do something like that, but someone should get back at them by destroing a Citroen or some other poor french made car. Wait a minuite.... It would be a very short tape.....