: Plastic fins and molding

07-26-07, 04:40 PM
I have a 1983 Fleetwood Brougham in real nice condition. The problem is the rear fins and molding at the corner of the bumpers has rotted. Where can I get new fins? I was planning on going to the Cadillac dealer but like to shop the internet. I was thinking about selling the car but after reading through the forum I think I may keep it for another 10 years. Love the car and had many great trips in it.

07-26-07, 07:22 PM
I got mine from www.bumperfillers.com and am very satisfied so far.

07-26-07, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the information, they are on order now.