: Human Meet

Lord Cadillac
07-23-07, 04:40 PM
A couple of months ago, I found myself really bored on a Thursday night. I even stopped at a couple of places where I knew they had car/forum meets - just to see what was going on. Unfortunately, nothing was happening. So, I thought of centrally-located site where all automotive enthusiasts from all forums could post their meets - this way, anyone could find them without having to search through forums.

Well. I figured out a way to make that idea even better. Now, the events posted can be automatically sent to "Eventful.com" (unless you choose not to), RSVPs can be taken care of for you - and people can even submit the events/meets to busy social networking sites, like Digg.com or Google Bookmarks, etcetera...

If you provide the proper address, it'll even map it out and offer directions for viewers...

Check it out... Let me know what you think.. Any suggestions? I was thinking about adding an area for discussions and pictures as well..

Anyway. I think it's a useful tool.. The next time you think about scheduling a meet in your area, don't forget Human Meet (http://humanmeet.com). :D

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-23-07, 05:13 PM
When I first saw the title of the thread, I thought you misspelled meet and meant meat and therefore the thread would be about canibalism. :histeric:

nikon
07-23-07, 05:40 PM
sounds like a good idea...either way you can go here

http://www.southfloridaracing.com/forums/index.php

for stuff happenin in our area...not much traffic there..but sometimes you can catch a good meet.

Red_October_7000
07-24-07, 04:10 AM
When I first saw the title of the thread, I thought you misspelled meet and meant meat and therefore the thread would be about canibalism. :histeric:

Honestly that's what I thought too. Long Pig my ass, according to the Rugby players we taste like beef!

Lord Cadillac
07-24-07, 09:41 AM
Don't forget to use the site for what it's intended for... Human Meet won't leave a bad taste in your mouth...

Krashed989
07-24-07, 05:06 PM
MMMmmm Human meet... Tastey!... lol

There's never any meets over in my area.... Unless it's a motorcycle or classic car meet anyway.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-24-07, 05:12 PM
sounds like a nice idea ....

as for me ...think ill be headed back to fairbanks so i dont have to have contact with people anymore ....yall are crazy

Lord Cadillac
07-24-07, 06:12 PM
MMMmmm Human meet... Tastey!... lol

There's never any meets over in my area.... Unless it's a motorcycle or classic car meet anyway.
That's what I find nice about this idea.. If it takes off, there will always be something to do because there are meets happening everywhere - we just don't know where to look.

Personally, I love all automobiles - so I'd be happy attending any meet..

AlBundy
07-24-07, 06:41 PM
In order for this to work wouldn't you have to contact other forum administrators/owners?