: ITAS School :D

Sinister Angel
07-19-07, 10:14 PM
Any TOW gunners in this bitch? I'm currently at the ITAS school (Improved Target Acquisition System) and I love this thing. Anyone who's messed around with the Javelin would feel right at home since this thing has target gates. It's not like the Javelin where it's fire and forget, but the gates assist with the tracking of the target and guidance of the missile.

Anyways, got some pictures from today with us messing around in the barracks practicing with the system.

http://photos.rrfaae.com/main.php?g2_itemId=1115

93DevilleUSMC
07-19-07, 10:20 PM
What branch of service are you in?

Rolex
07-19-07, 11:59 PM
Army IIRC. :hmm: Nice pix man. And as always, thank you for serving our great country. :highfive: :thumbsup:

Sinister Angel
07-20-07, 07:22 AM
MIARNG, so yeah, Army.

EcSTSatic
07-20-07, 08:33 AM
Anyways, got some pictures from today with us messing around in the barracks practicing with the system.

They let you take one back to the barracks!!
Send one of those missiles to the al-Qaeda for me :thumbsup:

Semper Fi

93DevilleUSMC
07-20-07, 01:08 PM
Thanks for serving, all of you.

Sinister Angel
07-20-07, 01:10 PM
Well, we are using equipment that actually belongs to our unit, so yeah, we can bring the shit back with us (we have to watch the sensitive shit anyways).

Right now I'm getting paid to have the weekend off. This is the shiznit.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-20-07, 09:54 PM
i thought you were working on large ship diesels ?

your in the army now ? i dont recall signing authorization papers for this ....at any rate thankx for your service

Sinister Angel
07-21-07, 12:42 AM
i thought you were working on large ship diesels ?

your in the army now ? i dont recall signing authorization papers for this ....at any rate thankx for your service

Lol, yeah, been in the guard for ~1.5 years now (30Mar06 PEBD)